Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

OMG :drool: ThankU!!!

in one of the pics she is wearing the same exact wear Rosie has in one of her pics!!! could that mean something? or is just ba!!! hahaha

It doesn't mean anything ... Well, it does mean that Candy rocks lingerie better than Rosie!

There's a lot of models who wears the same things ...

& to me ... Is just a matter of time to see Candy as the newest VS Angel, she got more pix than most of the other girls, the only one who got more pix than Candy was Ale ... I think this means something!

I think by the next VSFS Candice will be an angel. If shes not then VS needs to stop smoking crack and make her an angel.

Yeah ... Remember last year when they presented Doutzen as the new Angel after the million pictures of her on the X-Mas Catalogue? ... I think, this year they doin' the same w/Candy! ... Im like 90% sure of that

^ Thanks it does look like her from the side. Has her back dimples at least! Kind of lazy too edit that, so going to post these...From Vspressroom.com lol

post-17001-1256141094_thumb.jpg post-17001-1256141107_thumb.jpg post-17001-1256141118_thumb.jpg

post-17001-1256141131_thumb.jpg post-17001-1256141143_thumb.jpg

those are really nice pic of her can someone make a set with those pictures i would really appreciate it.

the only one who got more pix than Candy was Ale

I think Miranda got more pictures than Candice as well.

And despite how pretty as Candice is, I think VS needs another blonde angel like they need a hole in their head.

vs needs to make candice, rosie and emmanuela angel really soon. and heidi, ale, and adri need to retired from vs really soon.

I'd love to see Candice as an Angel, and I believe she is on her way to being. Emanuela is an angel, but they've not announced her yet. As for the other girls...keep hoping. It's already set in stone that Adriana is signed on for at least 5 more years (confirmed) Ale for about 5 as well (confirmed) and Heidi I believe this or next will be her last year. I think Candice and Emanu will both make great additions to the squad though.

Candice def steals the show this year with Christmas, she's so gorgeous. She's really the stunner.

vs needs to make candice, rosie and emmanuela angel really soon. and heidi, ale, and adri need to retired from vs really soon.

I'd love to see Candice as an Angel, and I believe she is on her way to being. Emanuela is an angel, but they've not announced her yet. As for the other girls...keep hoping. It's already set in stone that Adriana is signed on for at least 5 more years (confirmed) Ale for about 5 as well (confirmed) and Heidi I believe this or next will be her last year. I think Candice and Emanu will both make great additions to the squad though.

Candice def steals the show this year with Christmas, she's so gorgeous. She's really the stunner.

I agree about Candy & Manu bein' Angels ... They're both amazing, Rosie on the other hand i can't stand her, so i don't want her to be an Angel anytime soon >.<

& why should Adri & Ale retire? They're AMAZING for the company, & it's clear that Ale & Adri are ppl's fav. Angels, as well as Marisa ... But Heidi, yeah she should retire & go w/Project Runway!

Yeah Candice def steals the show, i love Marisa, Ale & Skippy ... But Candice got the best pix this year, she's such a sexy/cute lady! ... VS needs to make her an Angel ASAP!

Emanuella is not an Angel, the only Angels are Marisa,Miranda,Alessandra,Adriana, and Behati and Heidi

I spoke to Candice's manager Marly and he said VS will be using her a lot but not giving her the Angel contract anytime soon but hopefully in the next year.

With the economy being the way it is VS is not handing out anymore Angels Contract.

and they're aiming for Candice to be the next face for PINK