Bellazon

Linda Evangelista
Thumbnail

dcrim

17 minutes ago, Dayrell said:

Yes, it´s a cover. I have two covers of this magazine, including this one

Linda Evangelista-Italian Design Fashion-Italia.jpg Linda Evangelista-Italian Design Fashion-Italia-2.jpg

Ok, fair enough...but nothing can beat a Vogue cover or any glossy high fashion publication where she posed for the cover. I preffer those types of covers where models were asked and hired to pose for. They count much more than these runway covers. But thanks for clarifying this is an actual magazine. Never seen it before. Those types of publications have ridiculous prices. Deffinitelly not worth the money

5 minutes ago, radolgc said:

Ok, fair enough...but nothing can beat a Vogue cover or any glossy high fashion publication where she posed for the cover. I preffer those types of covers where models were asked and hired to pose for. They count much more than these runway covers. But thanks for clarifying this is an actual magazine. Never seen it before. Those types of publications have ridiculous prices. Deffinitelly not worth the money

Yes, you're right. And when they choose just one photo for the cover, it's even better than the montages, which suck. And as for the price, my God, here in Brazil they were so expensive that they never sold, and today they are not even sent here.

2 minutes ago, Dayrell said:

Yes, you're right. And when they choose just one photo for the cover, it's even better than the montages, which suck. And as for the price, my God, here in Brazil they were so expensive that they never sold, and today they are not even sent here.

Luckily some of these ultra expensive magazines were on sale in my country at a much cheaper price years after the seasons, so i managed to buy some. I guess we can have a chance to find some later when people start throwing them away;)) Here is my entore collection of magazines covers with images from fashion shows and backstage, scanned by me, some are kinda cute, but I preffer the real fashion covers:

1991-1-MClaire-It-suppl.jpg 1991-3-Gynaika-Greece.jpg 1991-4-Amica-Italy.jpg 1991-7-8-Avantgarde-Holland.jpg 1991-9-MC-Italy-LE.jpg 1991-92-AW-Elle-Italy-LE.jpg 1991-MC-It.jpg 1992-2-Femme-Fr.jpg 1992-ss-MC-Port.jpg 1993-Bljasuk-BG.jpg 1993-ss-Elle-Ger.jpg 1993-ss-Semana-Italy.jpg 1994-2-Diva-Greece.jpg 1994-8-Anna-It.jpg 1995-5-Paper-USA.jpg 1995-96-MC-It.jpg 1995-winter-ModeMode.jpg 1996-EasyEnglish-Poland.jpg 1996-ss-Woman-Spain.jpg 1997-7-Madame-Ger.jpg 1997-8-Chateleine-Can.jpg 1997-ss-Elle-Poland-suppl.jpg 1998-99-Burda-Pasarelas-Spain.jpg 1998-aw-Woman-Spain.jpg 2001-10-Vidas-Portugal.jpg 2003-04-BookModa-Sposa-It.jpg 2004-2-HF-Jap.jpg 2004-6-HF-Japan.jpg 2004-ss-Fashiontrend-It.jpg 2007-08-BookModa-92.jpg

and here are some better scans of early catalog pages with Linda which were posted a few days ago as bad snaps, scanned by me. Unfortunatelly I do not know the date or the name of the catalog, but I assume it could be Elegance from around end of 1984, beginning of 1985:

LE-cat-old-unk-1.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-2.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-3.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-4.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-5.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-6.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-7.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-8.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-9.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-10.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-11.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-12.jpg

2 minutes ago, radolgc said:

and here are some better scans of early catalog pages with Linda which were posted a few days ago as bad snaps, scanned by me. Unfortunatelly I do not know the date or the name of the catalog, but I assume it could be Elegance from around end of 1984, beginning of 1985:

LE-cat-old-unk-1.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-2.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-3.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-4.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-5.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-6.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-7.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-8.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-9.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-10.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-11.jpg LE-cat-old-unk-12.jpg

Rado, yes, Elegance Paris  1985