Bellazon

Linda Evangelista
Thumbnail

dcrim

Thank you for the candids, Tito.

Rumors that L'Oreal won't be renewing Linda's contract !!!!

facebook.com/supermodelolinda.evangelista

Tito, her L'Oreal contract had already ended in either late 2010 or early 2011. No one knows the reasons. It's shameless speculation on my part, but I think she gained too much weight during her time at L'Oreal.

Thanks, Tito and LAFW for all those pics from the last couple of days. She looks great, and I love her current haircolor. :heart: I hope she'll keep it. It's very Sophia Loren.

Valentino Haute Couture, A/W 1993

post-36986-1336412404_thumb.jpgpost-36986-1336412413_thumb.jpg

Salma Hayek’s Billionaire Husband Needs To Pay Child Support for Son With Supermodel Linda Evangelista

post-36986-1336438274_thumb.jpg

Pay up and shut up, you cheapskate baby daddy! Salma Hayek’s husband Francois-Henri Pinault should be thrilled he has a five year-old son. Now support your little guy!

Salma Hayek, please. Have a major word with your billionaire husband. Whether he’s happy about it or not, he did father an adorable boy, who’s now 5, with supermodel Linda Evangelista, now 46.

The little boy, called Augustin (known as Augie), is at the center of a vicious court battle between his cheapie dad, who’s family is worth $11.5 billion and his mother, who has paid virtually all his expenses till now.

Supermodel Linda Evangelista, who dominated magazine covers in the 1980s and 90s, has hauled her former boyfriend into court to finally pay child support, since her own income has dropped since she lost a L’Oreal contract.

While Evangelista may be asking for as much as $46,000 a month, Francois-Henri Pinault, who earns at least $4 million a year, can afford it without blinking an eyelash. As CEO, he oversees upscale designer brands Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, and Bottega Veneta, which his company owns.

His refusal to pull out his pocketbook for his little son, appears to be rooted in fury at Evangelista because she got pregnant without his permission.

“I was not involved in the decision of having babies,” he told the court. “It was not planned. I decided to stop the relationship at that point.”

In other words, he dumped supermodel Linda after she got pregnant, without his permission – but of course, she didn’t exactly get pregnant without his involvement.

Yes, Francois-Henri – Linda didn’t make this baby on her own. YOU could have worn protection, if you didn’t want the baby! You didn’t!

You apparently even had the nerve to suggest that Linda terminate her pregnancy. “After some initial happiness, he indicated his preference to Ms. Evangelista that she terminate the pregnancy,” her lawyer told the court.

This is just inexcusably caddish behavior. You can afford to take care of this child. You can choose to be a father to him – I’m sure he’d love to have a daddy. You met and married wife Salma Hayek just a few months after dumping pregnant Linda. Now you have a four-year-old daughter with Salma – Valentina – and she is lavished with attention and riches.

How can you adore, cherish and care for one child and reject and not want to care for, the other. Augie is an innocent child. He can’t help it that he was born without your ‘permission’.

You apparently once told supermodel Linda that you would take “responsibility” for your son, but then contributed nothing to his support, while Linda took care of all expenses until now. “I’m not going to pay money I’m not asked for,” was your lame excuse in court.

Yes, lame. That excuse is inexcusable. You are a billionaire. You have the means up the wazoo to care for your little boy. Don’t punish him because you are angry with his mom.

Now stop wasting money on lawyers and pay up you billionaire dead beat dad!

hollywoodlife.com

Linda Evangelista attends the "Schiaparelli And Prada: Impossible Conversations" Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 7, 2012 in New York City. (Photo by Kevin Mazur/WireImage)

post-36986-1336439406_thumb.jpg

Linda Evangelista attends the "Schiaparelli And Prada: Impossible Conversations" Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 7, 2012 in New York City. (Photo by Kevin Mazur/WireImage)

tha same but HQ

67017f189027886.jpg

François Henri Pinault se rinde ante Linda Evangelista

La modelo y el empresario del lujo sellan con un acuerdo amistoso la batalla judicial que mantenían por su hijo, aunque no ha trascendido la cantidad de la pensión

8 MAY 2012 - 12:12 CET

Todo hacía presagiar que el juicio por la manutención del hijo que tienen en común Linda Evangelista y el empresario del lujo François Henri Pinault se iba a eternizar. La supermodelo pedía alrededor de 46.000 dóalres al mes (38.000 euros) para Augustus, el niño que tuvo en 2005 tras un breve romance con el actual marido de Salma Hayek. La actriz mexicana declaró en una de las audiencias que “apenas” conoció a la modelo canadiense. Sin embargo, el asunto se ha sellado sorprendentemente en paz, tras alcanzar ambos el lunes un acuerdo económico amistoso, con el que dan por finalizada su batalla en los tribunales.

A pesar de que no ha trascendido la cantidad en la que se cerró el pacto, fuentes cercanas a Pinault, citadas por el periódico The New York Post aseguran que el magnate francés “se ha acercado” a las altas pretensiones de la modelo y que el monto se sitúa “cómodamente” dentro de un número que alcanza las cinco cifras.

En una de sus primeras declaraciones, Evangelista sorprendió al tribunal al asegurar que el empresario –dueño de un conglomerado de firmas de lujo entre las que figuran Yves Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Gucci y Boucheron– le pidió que abortara cuando supo que estaba embarazada. Circunstancia que Pinault ha negado. Poco después de dejar a la modelo, conoció a Hayek en una exposición en Venecia, con quien tiene una hija de cuatro años Valentina Paloma, que nació justo un año después que Augustus. Pinault y la actriz mexicana, tras rumores de ruptura, se casaron el 14 de febrero de 2009 en París por lo civil y dos meses después en Venecia, en una ceremonia religiosa.

Evangelista, que en los noventa fue una de las "top models" más destacadas del mundo junto a Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell y Claudia Schiffer, tiene una fortuna valorada en unos ocho millones de dólares (alrededor de 6,2 millones de euros).

www.elpais.com

:wave: +

^Muchas gracias!! Thank you!! And Mahi, a million thanks for that HQ. She looks stunning in that Prada gown. Quite frankly, I was really surprised she even showed up to the Gala this year, considering the past five days of her life were a bit insane. Much love to everyone that participates here. Everyone seems so nice and respectful here at Bellazon. The "other board" seems so...hostile. :heart:

Everyone seems so nice and respectful here at Bellazon. The "other board" seems so...hostile. :heart:

Indeed. Many of the users at the "other board" are very young (teens and twentysomethings), hence there's an overt bias against older models -- Linda in particular. Not only that, but the forum itself has a lot of bullshit policies. :cain: I stopped posting there last year.

tha same but HQ

67017f189027886.jpg

Muchas gracias! = Many thanks!

Está realmente guapa y elegante, el vestido es precioso y el peinado me gusta mucho también

Y los vestiditos de flores de estos últimos días me encantan todos, está guapísima ... :heart:

Gracias a todos por vuestras contribuciones, parece que esto se está animando por fin! :D

:kiss:

:wave:

thanks for you all,you're really so welcoming people

and Yes,likeafinewine said,many members here are nice and respectful

but what is"the other borad''never heard about it

and finally for Spiralshaman,age has got nothing to do with love for certain models,I'm twenty- something and like old Linda,Claudia,Cindy,and also younger modelsCandice,Alessandra,and many more.for me they all have beautiful looks,amazing bodies and good modeling careers,no difference

I always post in any thread if I have new stuff ,no matter who is the model