Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Love her collection/brand, pretty much want it all! That said, what on earth did she do to her face? I know many here don’t want to admit it and say it’s only “overlining” of her lips but seriously… She wouldn’t be the first celebrity to deny having had any work done when they clearly have. A shame that she’s not honest about it… 

50ABDAB0-DCCA-4F4B-B9C8-DF66EC1B2BB6.jpeg

7 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Love her collection/brand, pretty much want it all! That said, what on earth did she do to her face? I know many here don’t want to admit it and say it’s only “overlining” of her lips but seriously… She wouldn’t be the first celebrity to deny having had any work done when they clearly have. A shame that she’s not honest about it… 

50ABDAB0-DCCA-4F4B-B9C8-DF66EC1B2BB6.jpeg

What work are you seeing here? The right sided picture is a posed and highly filtered image from a few years ago and the left picture is a mildly awkward expression from a video screengrab.

37 minutes ago, hillstreet said:

What work are you seeing here? The right sided picture is a posed and highly filtered image from a few years ago and the left picture is a mildly awkward expression from a video screengrab.

“Highly filtered”? It’s a simple Instagram filter from 2013/2014. So way before filters that made your lips 3x bigger became popular or even existed. And even if it were highly filtered (which it isn’t), her lips still look 3x smaller compared to her edited photos now lol. If you truly don’t see the difference between let’s say candid pictures (those have no filter at all and it’s already been pointed out by others that she edits her body as well and makes herself more skinny/hourglass, again why I do not understand since her natural body is perfect as it is) while out and about from the early 2010s and now then I’m not sure what else to tell you other than maybe get your eyes checked… I don’t know why but people here really don’t seem to want to admit that there are models that do get work done? There’s no shame in admitting it if you ask me, but for her to pretend she’s all natural and about that life is just delusional. 

11 minutes ago, hillstreet said:

Those two pictures don't make for a fair comparison.  Aside from the obviously different lighting (hence my initial observation about the filter) in the older picture Elsa's mouth is open and in the newer picture her lips are pressed together. And yes they are also clearly overlined.

There’s a fine line between overlining one’s lips and fillers. You don’t go from how she looked on the left to the right without help from fillers/surgery. There’s only so much overlining you can do until it looks clown like and while she did overline in the second photo, that ridge above her top lip is not something you get from overlining lol. I know enough people with fillers and they all have the exact same look.  

A378D3BD-7786-4715-B340-85A3062E793F.jpeg

I think we're missing the real tragedy of this collection.......sock boots. 

helsa.png

Edit to add: Some of the collection is cute and very Elsa but some of the pieces are big misses for me. $100 for a plain see-through turtleneck tank that looks exactly like a $10 piece from H&M is underwhelming and I also don't really see a cohesiveness in the capsule in terms of the design. I do really love some of the coats/jackets though.