Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I like some of her Solid and Striped pictures, but how does she always look so different in each picture? In one she looks super curvy, the next she looks much thinner and lean... And I've seen this happen in other photoshoots with her too. Weird.

6 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I like some of her Solid and Striped pictures, but how does she always look so different in each picture? In one she looks super curvy, the next she looks much thinner and lean... And I've seen this happen in other photoshoots with her too. Weird.

Seriously, where does she get that booty from in the swimsuit pics? If I didn't know better I'd swear it was a picture from 2014 or 15. She always looks so thin now, yet here she is with amazing thighs and booty. 

26867714_817448871788041_6292405840607444992_n.jpg.eb33838f110b9c0ba46197102bd380a4.jpg

On 2/7/2018 at 3:13 PM, Nihilistic said:

Seriously, where does she get that booty from in the swimsuit pics? If I didn't know better I'd swear it was a picture from 2014 or 15. She always looks so thin now, yet here she is with amazing thighs and booty. 

Maybe Candice taught her the Candice Arch :rofl: Okay no, do you know when those pictures were taken? She does look a lot slimmer right now in her latest candids so if these were taken last month or something then I'm just confused as hell.

Pictures are from 2017, at least six or eight months old and she's lost some weight since that shoot. IF she really is going to Vietnam for charity and skipping fashion week I think she'll re-gain some weight because the weight loss started when she started walking shows.

That being said she still looks great and I'm living for her hairstyle, imma get bangs soon just because I'm obsessed with hers.

7 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I was just going to type this same thing!!! Barbara is the one who looks the best in that lineup, in my opinion. I like Elsa when she's more curvy, she has been looking too thin off and on recently and I'm not into it. I think she looks better with more weight on her and her face. I'm glad she's not the baby-faced PINK girl anymore, but I'm losing interest in her because she just looks so angular and mature anymore..which I understand is normal with aging but I am more of a fan of youthfulness rather than maturity (I'm in my 20's and in college, just as a reference). Elsa is a great model but I think she peaked for me around 2014 after the VSFS. She looked sooo good that year.

I still check this thread occasionally, so thank you to all those who post pictures. It is much appreciated even if I'm not a fan of her look as much as I used to be.

9 minutes ago, bump said:

I was just going to type this same thing!!! Barbara is the one who looks the best in that lineup, in my opinion. I like Elsa when she's more curvy, she has been looking too thin off and on recently and I'm not into it. I think she looks better with more weight on her and her face. I'm glad she's not the baby-faced PINK girl anymore, but I'm losing interest in her because she just looks so angular and mature anymore..which I understand is normal with aging but I am more of a fan of youthfulness rather than maturity (I'm in my 20's and in college, just as a reference). Elsa is a great model but I think she peaked for me around 2014 after the VSFS. She looked sooo good that year.

I still check this thread occasionally, so thank you to all those who post pictures. It is much appreciated even if I'm not a fan of her look as much as I used to be.

Even though I like her shorter hair, I think it makes her look a bit older. She has lost some of her “baby fat” in her cheeks but in some pictures (especially with her hair up) she can still look super young imo. Not that she is old :rofl: but I think she will look younger than she actually is for quite some time, even in her 30s. 2014 was a great year for her! My favorite Elsa period was probably that time and also 2012 and 2013. I miss her work with Chadwick Tyler btw... Hope they will shoot something this year.

I believe they met through mutual friends back in 2011, but didn't start dating until late 2015, near Thanksgiving. That's at least when they started posting publicly about each other. :smile: 

Edit: Actually, she was dating Vita Sidorkina's husband back in late 2014, so 2015 is the earliest they would have gotten together for sure. 

32 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I believe they met through mutual friends back in 2011, but didn't start dating until late 2015, near Thanksgiving. That's at least when they started posting publicly about each other. :smile: 

Edit: Actually, she was dating Vita Sidorkina's husband back in late 2014, so 2015 is the earliest they would have gotten together for sure. 

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about Vita’s husband :rofl: He and Elsa didn’t really date that long though? Or atleast not that we know of. I really like Tom and Elsa together. Wonder if they’d ever want to move to LA since they both seem to really like it there.

Also, maybe a bit random, still no news on her clothing line with Joanna Dauphin... :sad: It’s been so long now so I kinda have the feeling it got cancelled... Shame because it looked really cool. 

I love her latest outfit except the shoes... How isn’t she freezing her butt off though?! It’s cold in NY :rofl: 

This is just speculation, but I imagine Elsa and Tom will stay in NYC for as long as she's contracted with VS. She's one of their go-to models for white wall/studio shoots. Plus, I believe his company is headquartered in NY as well.

Yeah, I think Lolarebella is long dead. :/ I wonder what happened, because Johanna and Elsa still seem to be on good terms. Maybe a money/investment issue? :idk: I really did want some of the pieces they had previewed.  

Fingers crossed Elsa is at amfar tonight.