Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

6 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

That's odd. It shows up just fine on my account. I know her likes have been very consistent, it just seems odd that that one selfie gets barely any compared to her other ones... especially since she looks amazing in it. 

Trust me, I was thinking the same thing when I saw it had like 15K likes when I saw it this morning after being upload for 3+ hrs. :idk: It has to be a glitch on IG's part, cause I switched accounts, logged in/out, refreshed the app and it's still not showing for me, and her other posts I can see just fine. 

Edit: Just checked on the website to see if it would show there and it didn't. :/ I also unfollowed and then refollowed her and nothing. 

It obviously showed for a percentage of people so I have no idea why it wouldn't appear for others. :/ 

She's at 3.1M already, barely a week and she got 100K + my amount of google notifications on Elsa have been ridiculous ever since she got to Bahamas, hanging out with Bella, Hailey and Emily has done more for her than the VSFS :ninja: 

Imagine how famous she would get if she'd actually hang out with them in her personal time and post about it/them post about her all the time. But that's exactly why I like Elsa, she's never been one to hang out with the popular girls just so she could become famous. She did it all on her own.

@toodarnhot Instagram has been acting weird in general, sometimes I get notifications that someone liked my photo or posted a comment and when I go and take a look, there's nothing there. I guess her not getting as many likes on that picture is probably because it either doesn't show up on a lot of people their feed or it doesn't show the correct amount of how many people actually liked it.