Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I agree Elsa has worked her beautiful butt off for VS and gone out of her way to fit them into her busy schedule,and I can imagine seeing Stella M.come in and get tv specials. Must be upsetting.anyway Elsa deserves to become an Angel.LOL to ELSA

Elsa is so much better than Martha and Stella, she needs to shine in VS, I hope she has more space now

Aside from her appearance in the VS swim special it barely feels like Martha is in VS lately anyway. Personally I think Stella is the best of those 3. All pretty girls though.

I like Stella - in her pics and videos she is very sensual and sexy. I´m even willing to overlook her almost constantly angry face in most of her (personal) pictures and lack of enthusiasm :rofl: I´m sure there´s lots of personality inside of her and it will show eventually.

Martha - is solid and beautiful and decent speaker, but I feel like she brings nothing new to the brand.

And Elsa is the star and new-born Angel for me personally. She has this damn amazing body and angelic face and from the VS Swim Special she seems like a real fun to be with - fearless and adventurous. The crew seemed in love with her. Her pictures are gold.

I´m 100% sold on Elsa. She has it all :)

Aside from her appearance in the VS swim special it barely feels like Martha is in VS lately anyway. Personally I think Stella is the best of those 3. All pretty girls though.

I like Stella - in her pics and videos she is very sensual and sexy. I´m even willing to overlook her almost constantly angry face in most of her (personal) pictures and lack of enthusiasm :rofl: I´m sure there´s lots of personality inside of her and it will show eventually.

Martha - is solid and beautiful and decent speaker, but I feel like she brings nothing new to the brand.

And Elsa is the star and new-born Angel for me personally. She has this damn amazing body and angelic face and from the VS Swim Special she seems like a real fun to be with - fearless and adventurous. The crew seemed in love with her. Her pictures are gold.

I´m 100% sold on Elsa. She has it all :)

Super agreed about Elsa