Bellazon

General Swimwear

this time i wanted to post myself :D

another zeki scan

cast0ralescan06th6vl.jpg

^^clicky ;)

there was another but it was too big(bigger than A4 size) and 2 pages so i couldnt scan it. actually i did but its not lookin good :( :D

I was there last week there was only adriana posters....You know adriana is a lot more popular than alessandra...I don't think that i can find ale posters :( I went the zeki triko store which in akmerkez.I saw the catalogs and asked one of my girl friend to get them one.But they were not allowed to her...Do you know any way to get thoe f*king catalogs?

last year i spent all my summer to get that damn catalogue, i was this close but couldnt get it. i sent all the girls i know (btw you can create an army with them :p) only my exgf got it but we broke up and she refused to give it to me. bitch :angry: :p

last year i spent all my summer to get that damn catalogue, i was this close but couldnt get it. i sent all the girls i know (btw you can create an army with them :p) only my exgf got it but we broke up and she refused to give it to me. bitch :angry: :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dude i read that and started laughing...man that sucks.

sly devil you....getting together with someone just for a catalog

long story short i tried to get together with that paranoid bitch just to get that catalogue but couldnt stand her nonsense shoutings and slam the door to the catalogue

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That really sucks..Damn womans!!!!We have to date with the zeki staffs to get damn catalogs..Seems its the only way <_< cadde store..I will try it...I have to get those catalogs they are pretty big... :( If they don't wanna give the catalogs ,I will try some other ways to get those catalogs :bellazon: :ninja: :whistle: :p