Bellazon

Josh Groban
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

Josh Groban

bamboohs3.jpg

Source: Wikipedia.com

Early Life:

Josh Groban was born in Los Angeles, California, to a Jewish American father (a descendant of immigrants from Poland and Russia) and a Norwegian American mother. His father converted to Christianity upon marriage, and Groban was raised an Episcopalian. He has a younger brother, Christopher, who shares a birthday with him only four years later..

Groban debuted as a singer in seventh grade but soon after put singing on hold for a few years. "I enjoyed the arts aspects, but my grades were slipping. I didn't feel that I was getting enough creative input. So I went to Bridges Academy to get my grades up to straight A's." While at Bridges Academy, Groban took normal classes from 9:00 AM until 1:00 PM, and then afterwards attended theatre classes.

In 1997 and 1998, Groban attended the Interlochen Arts Camp, majoring in musical theater, which is also when he began taking voice lessons outside of school. "I started taking music lessons on the side. I was very much into musical theater. I had a pretty good baritone voice, so I began acting and singing in school productions".

In late 1998, the 17-year-old Groban was introduced by his vocal coach to Grammy-winning producer/arranger David Foster. Groban worked for Foster as a rehearsal singer on a series of high-profile events, including the 1999 Grammy Awards -- where, as a stand-in for Andrea Bocelli, he rehearsed Foster's "The Prayer" with C

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw Josh perform in concert last night. Oh my god he was AMAZING. Perfection! He sounds better even live! Is that possible? Only Josh can do that. He was so warm and so funny that I was sad when the encores were over and he had to leave.

• 1 month later...

That is NOT his best song though. He has so many amazing songs... he just takes my breathe away. I need to marry him. If not, I'll just stay single for the rest of my life... :rofl: I am willing!

okay, maybe not... but I don't know. I hear that he accepts all of his marriage proposals. lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...