Bellazon

Niki Taylor
Thumbnail

bigassscans

post-17383-1198481420_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1198481434_thumb.jpg

Bravo TV Profile

Niki Taylor

Bio:

Niki Taylor, one of the most successful international models of all time, began her modeling career at the age of 14 and captured the heart of America with her sun-inspired beauty. She has represented a variety of powerful brands in fashion and beauty campaigns around the world and has graced the covers of nearly every major magazine. With over 400 magazine covers worldwide to her credit, she was famously featured in Vogue magazine as a teenager, making her the youngest model to ever appear on their cover. Currently working as a business entrepreneur and designer, Taylor has broadened her professional career while balancing her role as a mother. She recently opened Abbie & Jesse's, her own clothing boutique, and formed "begin Enterprises" along with the "begin Foundation" for the Advancement of Women in Business.

• 2 weeks later...

Mentioned it in Shana's thread, and thought I would put it in Niki's too (from Her Famed Good Looks): Niki and Shana Zadrick.

http://www.herfamedgoodlooks.com/hfgl/Shan...pages/pull1.htm

Like I said, I think it's a favorite because trashy wasn't a typical look for Niki, and here it's all so silly. To me, they both look like they are about to crack-up laughing about the shot.

:)

• 2 weeks later...