Niki Taylor
Thumbnail

bigassscans

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, justwastingtime said:

Jean Renard outtake from one of her calendars.  Her best photographer, the way Herb Ritts was for Cindy - in my opinion

Yes agree. I believe Renard did all her calendars. Her Sports Illustrated stuff was not as good. Same exact concept but her work with Renard was consistently better, and for several calendars. Ritts & Crawford was a good analogy. Especially as they teamed for Playboy, and she could have picked Glaviano or D'Orazio obviously. Though I think Cindy did great work with Newton and Skrebneski and Weber as well.

9 hours ago, steve with an s said:

Yes agree. I believe Renard did all her calendars. Her Sports Illustrated stuff was not as good. Same exact concept but her work with Renard was consistently better, and for several calendars. Ritts & Crawford was a good analogy. Especially as they teamed for Playboy, and she could have picked Glaviano or D'Orazio obviously. Though I think Cindy did great work with Newton and Skrebneski and Weber as well.

Agree about her Sports Illustrated shots.  Several good ones, but not as good as Renard. I've always thought that Niki's calendars were like a one-woman SI Swimsuit issue in and of themselves!

On 11/11/2023 at 7:56 AM, justwastingtime said:

Agree about her Sports Illustrated shots.  Several good ones, but not as good as Renard. I've always thought that Niki's calendars were like a one-woman SI Swimsuit issue in and of themselves!

You know that Sport magazine, a competitor to Sports Illustrated through the 90s, also had a swimwear issue, and that Cindy was in that?  The year after she was in SISE. Crawford I mean, not Margolis. Margolis would also be in it but later. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Vogue Italia October 1990

Vita Al Castello In Abiti '700
Model: Nikki Taylor and Berta Waagfjord
Ph: Albert Watson
Fashion Editor: Manuela Pavesi
Hair: Kerry warn

Make-up: Heidi Morawetz
kelles scans

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg