Bellazon

Niki Taylor
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Niki Taylor Welcomes Daughter Ciel

post-17383-1236227921_thumb.jpg

Supermodel Niki Taylor, who celebrates her 34th birthday tomorrow, received a very special early present this morning — her baby girl! Ciel Taylor Lamar arrived at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 4th, in Nashville, TN. She weighed in at 7 lbs., 8 oz.

Ciel is the first child for Niki’s husband, NASCAR driver Burney Lamar, and the third for Niki, who is mom to 14-year-old identical twins, Hunter and Jake.

The couple announced the pregnancy in October, sharing in January that they’d be welcoming a daughter. Niki’s due date was this week.

It's a Girl for Supermodel Niki Taylor!

Get out the pink booties!

Supermodel Niki Taylor and her husband, NASCAR driver Burney Lamar, welcomed their new daughter into the world – the day before Niki's birthday.

What a present! Born on Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. in Nashville (near the couple's home in Brentwood, Tenn.), Ciel Taylor Lamar weighed in at 7 lbs., 8 oz.

"Everyone is doing amazing," says Lou Taylor, Niki's long-time manager, who is no relation to the supermodel. Taylor, 33, is already mom to 14-year-old twins Hunter and Jake.

She shared her struggle to get pregnant again in an interview with PEOPLE earlier this year. "I am so happy and ready," Taylor said after successfully conceiving again. "I am in such a wonderful place in my life that I can really enjoy it all."

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20263028,00.html