Bellazon

Niki Taylor
Thumbnail

bigassscans

I think Nikki is perfect but for one thing - her horrendous eyebrows!! I think they are just naturally too thin, but a lot of the time it looks like she's over-plucked them and it's not pretty.

Her body is\was a 100% knockout though! Very pretty woman, and it seems like she still is today.

Niki Taylor: 'I'm Ready for a Baby'

Model Niki Taylor and her new husband, NASCAR racer Burney Lamar, are truly blessed: Seven years after Niki was in a near-fatal car crash, she's pregnant with their first child together!

"I'm ready for a baby already; I want to meet my baby," Niki tells ET.

"It took us awhile," adds Burney. "Once we stopped worrying about it, we were blessed with a baby."

The couple invited us to their ranch in Brentwood, TN, to show us how they're getting ready for their new addition. The baby is due this spring, and they revealed the sex of the child to ET before anyone else: "We have a baby girl coming," says Burney. "Yeah, we're so excited," says Niki.

Niki married Burney in December 2006. The 33-year-old host of "Make Me a Supermodel," who has two sons from a previous marriage, defied the odds by getting pregnant after her body was ravaged by the 2001 accident in which she was a passenger in a car that collided with a utility pole on a rain-slicked Atlanta street. She was left in a coma with massive internal bleeding and a lacerated liver, requiring more than 50 surgeries to reconstruct her back and related injuries.

Having been through her own extreme trauma and losing her 17-year-old sister Krissy in 1995 from an undiagnosed heart condition, Niki also shares her thoughts for John Travolta and Kelly Preston, who tragically lost their 16-year-old son Jett earlier this month.

"They seem like a very strong family and very spiritual people as well," she observes. "You never are going to get over having a death in your family. It's going to take time. I'm still healing from the death of my sister."

"[The death of a loved one] definitely makes you appreciate life a whole lot more," she continues, "and [appreciate] how life is so precious and can be taken away from you so fast."

Niki's story -- and pregnant frame -- is also featured in the new issue of People magazine, on stands now.

Source: http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/01/69662/index.html

Model Niki Taylor displaying eye wear.

Date taken: 1996

post-17383-1232354590_thumb.jpg

(L-R) Models Tyra Banks & Niki Taylor, wearing matching white dresses & sandals, posing against rail nr. Hudson river at Water Club.

Date taken: July 1995

post-17383-1232354599_thumb.jpg

Hello!

I wanted to introduce myself and how glad I am that a friend told me about this site. I never knew there was active Niki Taylor Fans out there still.

I am currently running www.budduke.com and it is good to see people with pics that I do not have...

I saw back in one of the replies that someone is wishing to be able to upload to my site. That is next on my list of things to do and hope to have it up and running soon.

I am not very good with boards, have not had allot of experience with them..

Reason for this post is I have a set of pics that I am trying to find out what catalog/magazine they came out of...

ntunknown01-03.jpgntunknown01-04.jpgntunknown01-05.jpg

there are a total of 26 of these at my site.

I would love any help anyone can give me...

Thanks for having such a great message board!