Bellazon

Alana Zimmer
Thumbnail

Dorky-Elle

shape of a face are identical

both faces are oblong and narrow i don't like such shape of face if honestly maybe that's why i don't like them both

there is no chances that i could seperate them, now i think they aren't similar to Irina, Irina is a bit more special i mean you can remember her face while i saw Alana before but i didn't recognice her on chanel cruise

omg she looks like diaz totally identical :blink:

so that's why you love them both Sue

I don't see that at all. Alana's face is much longer than Suzanne's, and her features are also more proportionate. Suzanne has a very, very long nose and a wide mouth. I think Alana is prettier in general, although Suzanne can on occasion take better pictures.

I don't see that at all. Alana's face is much longer than Suzanne's, and her features are also more proportionate. Suzanne has a very, very long nose and a wide mouth. I think Alana is prettier in general, although Suzanne can on occasion take better pictures.

Totally agree with this :)

Totally agree with this :)

Yeah, me too. Although - as you might see - I love Suzanne even a tiny bit more :hehe: