Bellazon

Terminator: Dark Fate (2019)

Shepherd

^ She explains it in a much more straightforward way.

Maybe, she's just talking to her audience, but I don't think so. In any case, she brings an explanation which applies to many viewers (cf. RT's audience critiques), but that the media shills never bring up, because they protect the studios (and their chief editors usually like the politicisation).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
55 minutes ago, Matt! said:

I guess this is it guys. 

‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ star Mackenzie Davis: “Thinking there’d be demand for a seventh film is insane”

https://www.nme.com/film-interviews/terminator-dark-fate-star-mackenzie-davis-thinking-thered-be-demand-for-a-seventh-film-is-insane-2695803

She has a really interesting face and body.  All she needs to do is to grow her hair long.  Slightly boyish in the face but still very attractive with such a tall and athletic looking body.   I anticipating finding her sexually attractive in the movie but ended up finding her look/get up to be disturbing.  

The movie was as weird and inauthentic looking as The Last of US 2, I couldn't watch it properly at the time.

Perhaps common sense really will prevail then, although it's a pity that it took the diminishing returns of no less than four superfluous sequels to make it happen. It's a situation similar to things like Doctor Sleep and Charlie's Angels, some properties just aren't viable any more, and that's fine. Go on with good grace.

P.S. I luv Mackenzie :heart:

2 hours ago, Michael* said:

Perhaps common sense really will prevail then, although it's a pity that it took the diminishing returns of no less than four superfluous sequels to make it happen.

Yes, this franchise didn't just get weak with this last movie.

2 hours ago, Michael* said:

P.S. I luv Mackenzie :heart:

Same, and it has nothing to do with this movie because I haven't watched it.

• 5 months later...
On 6/29/2020 at 8:16 PM, jkjk said:

I haven't watched it

I finally watched the movie. I don't understand how anyone can actually watch the movie and think anything except that it's essentially the same as the previous three. It's not unique in any good or bad ways. It felt like watching any of those.