Bellazon

Flat & Beautiful

Hime

:laugh: I don't like it when guys say "oh, look at Pamela (replace name with other playbunnies), THAT are great thingies!" First, because i don't think that's pretty anymore, second because i don't like it if guys talk about women like that, third guys shouldn't look only on this.

But it's just a fact for me, that i think it's more beautiful if a women has at least some curves - not too huge, but not too little either - and i think it feels better for a guy :p

.. yeah that's true. I have some friends with larger (but natural) breast and some of them say that they feel like a guy will talk to them or try to pick them up just because of their chest.

:idk: there isn't anything we can do about it, as woman, except try to be confortable in our skin.

Ok, that's bad. It's the same here, only with blondes (dunno what is so great about blondes :ninja: maybe because i'm brunette^^) :laugh:

No, but i think i know what you mean, and you are totally right. Good guys (the ones we maybe want sometime^^) like self-confidence, so that's the most important. And we can't change it anyways (except with implants :D )