Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

^ Sweetie, he only posted a picture of Adam because he was wearing the same clothes in the pic with Behati....And we wanted to know if they were touring together...

and I guess thats fine too, but sometimes this thread gets alittle off topic, and theres more talk about behati and adam, as apposed to just behati. Which is fine they're a cute couple, and if theres news about them hey, post. But sometimes it rambles onto whole posts about "is behati gonna go on tour with him" "I wonder if adam is going to do this with behati, ect, ect.

So all I am saying is if theres news about adam and behati like new pics, a legit article, then post, even little sidecomments is fine, whatever. just keep it from rambling on too much on just adam, or too much just behati and adam. :flower:

Yes, but I'm sorry, I'm a fan of Behati and I wanted to know what she's doing... I don't care if she's with Adam or if she's doing something else, I just wanted to know and apparently she was with him.

I am a huge fan of Adam, I follow his life 24 hours a day, I know he was wearing the clothes that came out yesterday in the photo with Behati today, I confirmed that she is in Mexico with him. The clothes he was yesterday is the same photo. And the clothes that James Valentine is wearing in the picture with Behati that came out today was the same as yesterday. I just wanted to help the topic, and made some jokes, to relax. Just that.

What is going on here? @_@

Anyway i think it's fine to talk bout behati and adam here IF There's new pics of them, then i guess it's ok to post

if not yet, maybe it's better to talk bout her and her work only? i mean it's ok to ask if she's on tour with the boys or not,but not like frequently it will become behati+adam thread hahahahaha, but let's stay on topic which is Behati :D

spread the love

post-61605-0-1446069847-45784_thumb.jpg

PEACE

post-61605-0-1446069847-68326_thumb.jpg

^

ABS O_O

And for all the good it will do me... post-11221-0-1446069853-05869_thumb.gif

Does anyone know when this picture was shot and for whom?

post-11221-0-1446069853-0903_thumb.jpg

^This was shot by Kayt Jones for French Elle, March 2010 - the full editorial is on page 91.

post-11221-0-1446069853-10812_thumb.jpg

^post-11221-0-1446069853-14428_thumb.gif Oh, VSAllAccess - that's not even her! I know they make a few spelling mistakes and "Angel" inaccuracies here and there, but you'd think they'd recognise their own models.

Adorable. I love her nails & her smile. She's just so cute<3

So cute :')

yeah so cute right :D

she with Zac Posen i think

^Yes, that's from backstage at the ZSpoke Spring '11 show - September 2010. The photos are on/from page 110.

OMG OMG OMG BARON RETURN WHOAAAAAAAAAA *boooowww* ehm ehm kekekeke

GOSH all this BEHATI'S STUFF KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *DIIIIEEEESSSS*

Wooooh Seafolly one too Hot >.< and Love the Desigual one so dynamic :D

yeah i love the pic of her with zac posen so cute T_T

Edit:

is there video of this

post-61605-0-1446069854-41444_thumb.jpg

post-61605-0-1446069854-42186_thumb.jpg

??????????? O.o