Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

:wub:

And that girl is definitely not her, they wrote that shit in Slovakia too, that "model Behati Prinsloo rests after exhausting film-making with /name of director/ on a beach" you should see how furious I got, idiots... :/

Huh?! :unsure:

It's a reference to post #4075, on the previous page.

this. They don´t even take the effort to verify their bad information - and it´s not the first time they confused some models´ name and actually made up the whole article :/

:wub:

And that girl is definitely not her, they wrote that shit in Slovakia too, that "model Behati Prinsloo rests after exhausting film-making with /name of director/ on a beach" you should see how furious I got, idiots... :/

Huh?! :unsure:

It's a reference to post #4075, on the previous page.

this. They don´t even take the effort to verify their bad information - and it´s not the first time they confused some models´ name and actually made up the whole article :/

That happened to Lindsay too around her first Gorgeous launch. It's definitely not a first.

And not a last as well... you know, they rarely write here articles on models - so when they do, and I´m like "yay, finally!" and later find out it´s all made up and plus the names are wrong... I get furious each time, lol.

Sometimes this even happens in Slovak fashion magazines :blink: it´s insane, you get the feeling that they know nothing about fashion at all :/

The facial structure is a bit off. This girl looks somewhat similar, but I'm pretty sure it's not her. Don't know 100%

Hope that helps, and thanks, either way :)

Hey guys, I found this in a tumblr with no information at all, do you think this is Behati??

OMG :drool: :drool: her polas are Amazing, but does she look like she lost some weight??? not that is bad, but i like her with alittle meat on her bones so to speak, but still simply divine thanks baron, and everyone for your adds
^Well I posted the first of these back in Oct/Nov - so who knows exactly when that session was? Given the time of year it may have been around the optimum VSFS "preparation" period, but that's merely speculative...

A better indication is the recent Miami shoot - as we know when that was (Feb 16th), and this is another 'pap' shot from then:

post-11221-0-1446069149-69864_thumb.jpg

Backstage at Lacoste FW12
^Hey, the first three of these are from thecobrasnake and were posted a few pages ago here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2811446 (the last 'streetstyle' shot is also on the same page), haven't seen the others though. :wave:
Ok, quick question- I keep seeing all of these beach photos tagged as Behati on google news and tumblr, but I don't think that they look like her at all. So I'm pretty sure you guys would know best- are these her???
^No.
Hey guys, I found this in a tumblr with no information at all, do you think this is Behati??
^NO! :p

New 'Born to beach' VS promo:

post-11221-1330447173_thumb.jpg

It features several little clips (extensions of the recent 'Swim 2012' video) but are on .swf files which my Mac does not like - and so I haven't been able to download and post them here. Scroll through for the full set here though: http://www.victoriassecret.com/whats-new/b...#/born_to_beach :heart:

New 'Born to beach' VS promo:

post-11221-1330447173_thumb.jpg

It features several little clips (extensions of the recent 'Swim 2012' video) but are on .swf files which my Mac does not like - and so I haven't been able to download and post them here. Scroll through for the full set here though: http://www.victoriassecret.com/whats-new/b...#/born_to_beach :heart:

Is this it?