Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

Personally, I think she just doesn't care all that much about random internet people...and the money will come easy. I just have the expectation that when i pay significant money for something I am at the very least owed updates/a status on it after a few days.

It was not my intent to start an Emily/Sunroom bashing thread. I simply wanted to alert others in case they were interested in the experience and wanted a first hand account of someone who had been through it. For the record, whether it be by sheer coincidence or triggered by my posting here, she has since delivered the request. I still have not heard anything back from Sunroom support in regards to this though - although they could be acting behind the scenes as well.

16 hours ago, action_jack said:

A word of caution to anyone subscribed to her Sunroom.

I purchased the "Bikini Experience" from her Sunroom page (costs over $200). From her description, this was supposed to be a video where she bought a new bikini then sent a personal message with a video trying it on. She has other videos like this on her page, but this one would be "just for the person purchasing". I dont care about money so i figured why not give it a try and see what happens...well it has been 10 days and she has not responded at all. I followed up 2 days ago asking if she had an update and she has not responded. 

Sunroom has basically 0 customer support, so i dont know if i will ever recover the money. But TL;DR dont buy any experiences from her on Sunroom until she appears to take it more seriously.

I'm convinced that the $200 unlock price was a mistake, like she meant to make it 700 (20$) and not 7000 and maybe just butterfingered when she did the input.

I'd give it a little more time for her response depending on when you asked for it and see if she notices it the next time she posts. Sometimes she goes several days in between posts. If she posts something and still doesn't respond to you, then yea... that's a problem. It will be hard to tell as well if it's a problem with her or Sunroom.

On 7/26/2023 at 7:08 AM, action_jack said:

A word of caution to anyone subscribed to her Sunroom.

I purchased the "Bikini Experience" from her Sunroom page (costs over $200). From her description, this was supposed to be a video where she bought a new bikini then sent a personal message with a video trying it on. She has other videos like this on her page, but this one would be "just for the person purchasing". I dont care about money so i figured why not give it a try and see what happens...well it has been 10 days and she has not responded at all. I followed up 2 days ago asking if she had an update and she has not responded. 

Sunroom has basically 0 customer support, so i dont know if i will ever recover the money. But TL;DR dont buy any experiences from her on Sunroom until she appears to take it more seriously.

Well, she posted a new video a couple of hours after my first reply to you. Has she gotten in contact with you since, now that we know she's been to her sunroom client?

5 hours ago, babranski said:

Well, she posted a new video a couple of hours after my first reply to you. Has she gotten in contact with you since, now that we know she's been to her sunroom client?

She posted quite a few times without getting back to me...but I actually responded to this earlier - she did deliver it after i had posted here.

It is a good video content wise but the quality is beyond bad. Im talking less than 720p. If you make it full screen on anything larger than an iphone you cant even tell its her due to the noise/grain..for $200. And not to mention I cannot even access the video unless using the Sunroom app, so if i lose this account my $200 purchase is out the window

11 minutes ago, action_jack said:

She posted quite a few times without getting back to me...but I actually responded to this earlier - she did deliver it after i had posted here.

It is a good video content wise but the quality is beyond bad. Im talking less than 720p. If you make it full screen on anything larger than an iphone you cant even tell its her due to the noise/grain..for $200. And not to mention I cannot even access the video unless using the Sunroom app, so if i lose this account my $200 purchase is out the window

That was why I cancelled my account couldn't save anything, I understand from her side people will post it everywhere but not paying 15 a month to see same thing

4 hours ago, action_jack said:

May I ask what it was content wise? Just another bikini video? See through bikini you picked out yourself or something else entirely?

5 hours ago, action_jack said:

just how many sunroom coins did you give her for this video? She's apparently earned 125000 today, doubling her accounts value.

1 hour ago, Waverider12 said:

May I ask what it was content wise? Just another bikini video? See through bikini you picked out yourself or something else entirely?

just another bikini video, she picked it out. nothing different than her try ons. in fact, the try ons are longer and higher video quality.

17 minutes ago, babranski said:

just how many sunroom coins did you give her for this video? She's apparently earned 125000 today, doubling her accounts value.

i just bought the bikini experience which was 8500. To buy 8500 worth of coins you have to purchase 10k sunbeams, which is $399 in the app or $299 in browser. so you end up with some leftover. its a bad experience