Bellazon

Agyness Deyn
Thumbnail

Nath

There's a short article of Aggy and a photo of Aggy and Christopher Bailey in Vogue China's July beauty supplement!

post-21530-1214054459_thumb.jpg

Here's the translation of the article:

"It's cloudy today again, isn't it? Typical London weather!" ,Burberry's creative director Christopher Bailey said this at the photoshoot for the Beat fragrance with supermodel Agyness Deyn.

This month, Christopher Bailey's newest fragrance The Beat came out, supported by three big style powerhouses in Britain: classic fashion brand Burberry, supermodel Agyness Deyn, and popular band The Fratellis. "I feel very lucky, for the fact that this fragrance has gained such support from such a dream team!" said Bailey. "This fragrance gives you a feeling of youth, rock and roll, and style, and I feel that every single person on the team here today has expressed that feeling thoroughly!"

"For example, Agyness." he continues. "She does not only represent the fragrance, in fact she is the spirit of the fragrance itself! She's an amazing model, not only beautiful but also interesting and cool, the best girl I'm ever seen."

The advertisment for the fragrance was shot in a stuido in London by famous British photographer David Sims. "The whole process was so much fan!" exclaims Deyn. "They played my favorite band The Clash's songs, and I danced there for a few whole hours!"

The fragrance mixes the unique smell of trees and flowers. "When I first started to plan about making this fragrance, " remembers Bailey, "I hoped to give people a dreamy feel to it. I imagined a young British girl treading lightly on a field on dandelions." In fact, this vision was realized perfectly by the ingredients of the fragrance: dandelions, tangerines, cedarwood, and white musk etc. "This scent smells heavenly, but it's not that hard to find," Bailey said. "You can feel its unique 'Britishness'".