Bellazon

Aliexpress Blonde Lingerie Model

Goldalmond

Dear Bellazon community,

It's a generally accepted point that tracking down models that Chinese companies use is tricky. However, the more a particular model generates content, the more known he or she will be.

That said, this woman below has been visible for some time on Aliexpress and Alibaba. She's very memorable: these higher-quality images give a good look at her face.

So, if anyone has a clue as to the Chinese modeling agency (assuming it's Chinese) which is copied from numerous vendors, that is clearly a good spot to begin. Otherwise, this post may simply be just one record of many searching for this model.

h1.jpg h2.jpg h3.jpg h4.jpg h5.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@Kelstra  Seems like she is one of the most repeatedly asked about models on the Bellazon Model ID thread. Her name was actually found by someone many months ago, but no one ever went back and updated all of these old posts. 

Thank you you for doing it! 👍

Hopefully, future posters will do a simple search instead of asking about Isis over and over again 😉 🙄

• 1 year later...

Hi guys,

Isis Laurent here :) Happy to read so many inquires about me. I am currently living in Europe but should be going to China for working seasons again as soon as its possible. My instagram account is @isismodel and i am represented by Francine Models Barcelona in case any of you has any inquire. 

Thank you :)