Bellazon

Who is America?

Cult Icon

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I thought the last episode was weak and boring :ninja:

I agree, I thought they would save some of the best for last..

Can you move this into the Movies section please ?  I misposted it:

9 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

My favorite is Erran :rofl: Close second is Rick Sherman. I feel neutral about the rest except for OMGWhizzBoyOMG! I get it but his is quite a lame and weak character :thumbs_down:

I like Rick Sherman's quest for redemption and seemingly non-recognition of his own depravity :D

OMG Whizz Boy is out of my area; he looks like someone who spoofs Pewdiepie and other youtubers that target children.

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Can you move this into the Movies section please ?  I misposted it:

I like Rick Sherman's quest for redemption and seemingly non-recognition of his own depravity :D

OMG Whizz Boy is out of my area; he looks like someone who spoofs Pewdiepie and other youtubers that target children.

Done! :thumbs_up:

Rick did not have enough segments. I would have rather seen more of Rick that OMGWhizzBoyOMG! and/or Gio.

On 9/17/2018 at 11:57 AM, PinkCouture said:

Done! :thumbs_up:

Rick did not have enough segments. I would have rather seen more of Rick that OMGWhizzBoyOMG! and/or Gio.

In thinking about Sasha Cohen a bit it seems that Sherman was good partially because there's a lot of "Ali G" in the character.  

Erran is supposed to spoof Israeli militarists- I feel that some of the nuances are missed because most of us aren't Jewish.  I thought it was funny that he told Dick Cheney that he was so good at killing terrorists that he killed 100,000 real terrorists and 700,000 potential terrorists!

4b9fc8bbdf14c6a287acbf805f197671.jpg

I saw a Cohen tweet that stated that there won't be a season 2 for the show.  That's too bad.  I feel like it would be cool if he more heavily concentrated on  developing a single character or just a few characters that were as good and as rich as Borat and made a new movie or show about it.   Quality over quantity.

A really effective liberal and conservative boogeyman would work.  I thought that the conservative character (wheelchair guy) was too shallow to really cause damage. The liberal troll , the professor, was significantly better so his material was better.  It's disappointing that his conservative character didn't manage to get good enough footage from Sarah Palin.