Bellazon

Who is America?

Cult Icon

This show is so sick 😁

• Billy Wayne Ruddick Jr., PhD, a far-right conspiracy theorist and self-proclaimed citizen journalist who publishes his investigations on his website TRUTHBRARY.org.
  • Dr. Nira Cain-N'Degeocello, a far-left lecturer on gender studies at Reed College, co-principal at Wildfields Poly-Ed, and a Democratic activist who wishes to "heal the divide" in America between conservatives and liberals. He has a partner named Naomi, a son named Harvey Milk, and a daughter named Malala.
  • Rick Sherman, an ex-convict artist, recently released after about 21 years, who uses bodily fluids in his artwork. He is interested in obtaining representation for his art and goes to an art gallery attempting to sell some of his pieces.

Just now, Stromboli1 said:

Funny that he did the same thing during Bush Jr's America as well as Trump's, but not Obama's. :laugh:

He's going to kill it!

It's very sick and funny, I definitely recommend it.  I've only watched a little so far so I don't have much to say yet.

human trafficking

This one is insane!  In between his whore brings in a blanket and starts giving him a handjob/blowjob, and the salesman is creeped out but continues trying to make the sale.....

This is America!!!

Howard Dean scammed for episode 6 .  i can't wait for Sarah Palin!  Dick Cheney scammed but it seems like he was playing along.

Also:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44949504

A Georgia lawmaker ridiculed for dropping his trousers and using racial slurs on Sacha Baron Cohen's Who Is America? show has said he will resign.

He got an art gallery director to agree that paintings made of shit were good.

He got a party organiser to agree that music made from the sounds of sodomy was good.

He got a food critic to agree that food tenderized in an anus was good.

"Why not give birth from a male uterus...through our birth canal"

"I have been preparing my passage for giving birth.."

Zingers for episode 6 :rofl:

[The terrorists] are more intelligent than you [Gretchen], and certainly you [Slate].

Masculinity and Other Hate Crimes

Eight months ago, I went through the misogynistic and shameful process of impregnating my female partner

Sexist act of childbirth

Momb - a male womb

My cell husband's 65th birthday

That wasn't Kobe Beef, that was Kobe Keith

I started thinking about this because.. I started growing titties 

Anally-aged veal, vegetarian-fed Chinese dissident.