Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Girl no, we always faked Christmas were all cold and snowy. The Home Alone impact was real in my family :rofl: unless we went to Margarita for holidays, but other than that our decor and everyone i know was pretty wintery even tho some years were hot as fuck 

In Chile we might even buy a white Christmas tree to simulate snow, while we have 36°C

3 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

In Chile we might even buy a white Christmas tree to simulate snow, while we have 36°C

This is my current situation in Buenos Aires. It may be 40°C but you can bet we will have that goddamn Christmas tree and winter decor :rofl: but indeed, global warming will soon make us all have hot christmases so yall better get ready

The lingerie is decent, but the sports stuff is genuinely awful. I swear if we have to see the outfit Jasmine is wearing on the runway...they’re gonna have to have the most banging body that you forget the tragedy they’re wearing. 

2 minutes ago, phang.s said:

The lingerie is decent, but the sports stuff is genuinely awful. I swear if we have to see the outfit Jasmine is wearing on the runway...they’re gonna have to have the most banging body that you forget the tragedy they’re wearing. 

Agreed.

1 minute ago, heartwing said:

I forgot all about the lookbook and that having the actual holiday collection in it.  Thanks @Prettyphile for the reminder! 

I just need this to be in the show.  Fugly bodysuit, but paired with some knee-high socks, cozy boots, maybe Santa hat, could be cute (and wintery)

image.png

13 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Girl no, we always faked Christmas were all cold and snowy. The Home Alone impact was real in my family :rofl: unless we went to Margarita for holidays, but other than that our decor and everyone i know was pretty wintery even tho some years were hot as fuck 

Yeah, I was just kiddin bc with VS we can totally expect them to name the segmen "Caribbean holidays" or something.

11 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I just need this to be in the show.  Fugly bodysuit, but paired with some knee-high socks, cozy boots, maybe Santa hat, could be cute (and wintery)

image.png

I’m suing you for giving me cancer.