Bellazon

The Expanse

Enrico_sw

5 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Read that Season 6 will be the last though, still have 3 more books though. :idk:

they have gone through a lot of the books, some out of sequence and mashing up. 
This is going off what I remember from them. It’s been about a year and a half since I read the last book I had in the series. 

Six years is a good, long run to sell onto syndication. Usually. 

On 11/25/2020 at 6:29 PM, CandleVixen said:

they have gone through a lot of the books, some out of sequence and mashing up. 
This is going off what I remember from them. It’s been about a year and a half since I read the last book I had in the series. 

Six years is a good, long run to sell onto syndication. Usually. 

I think the final book is coming out next year with only a novela and short stories book remaining.

Yeah six seasons is very good for a Sci Fi show normies don't know about, just don't want Season 6 to be rushed and crammed with multiple book material though.

On 11/25/2020 at 7:11 PM, Stromboli1 said:

I think the final book is coming out next year with only a novela and short stories book.

Yeah six seasons is very good for a Sci Fi show normies don't know about, just don't want Season 6 to be rushed and crammed with multiple book material though.

That would make sense. 

Oh I hope that too! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...