Bellazon

Interesting Youtube personalities

Cult Icon

On 3/25/2021 at 11:12 PM, Cult Icon said:

LOL @ the guys commenting on YT in the style of "she was so hot before the plastic surgery". :rofl:

I've got news for you guys. 😛

One thing I hadn't realized until now is that she was only 25 when she started doing Baywatch? For some reason I thought she was closer to thirty when she started appearing on the show. But she only turned thirty during the final season she was a cast member.

10 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

LOL @ the guys commenting on YT in the style of "she was so hot before the plastic surgery". :rofl:

I've got news for you guys. 😛

One thing I hadn't realized until now is that she was only 25 when she started doing Baywatch? For some reason I thought she was closer to thirty when she started appearing on the show. But she only turned thirty during the final season she was a cast member.

On closer look she may have small implants.  I don't know.  When she got older, she got huge ones- maybe to fill out sagging skin?

The people in Baywatch (extras) are  pretty odd to see now. No tattoos, perfect hair, healthy, and good looking.  Women with model level looks and stripper bolt-on boobs randomly walking around the beach.   Reality shows something different!

No wonder Borat came to US and A!