Bellazon

Yamila Diaz-Rahi
Thumbnail

Tali

Yamila Diaz interview on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno in 2006 (oh and Daniela Pestova and Rachel Hunter are there too).

(the clips only mention Daniela in the text but Yamila is in the centre).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YywGrzWdSxs [interview part 1]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuHkuN9E3iQ...feature=related [interview part 2]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Eh2kJPWqU...feature=related [interview part 3]

Also, if you search on the name of her film on youtube.com, there are at least 3 clips that she stars in.

One thing that confuses me (apart from the fact that I can't understand hardly anything cos it's all in Italian) is she sounds slightly different. Could it be that she re-recorded the dialogue in a studio or something? It is really her talking isn't it?

isnt she the one that said "we are in hawaii" in the SI on demand commercial?
Since it's been about 285 days since the question was asked and I don't think anyone has replied yet, I think I will try to reply. I don't think I've seen the commercial :( but as Yamila was one of the 2 models in the 2007 Hawaii shoot (the other one was Veronica Varekova who is blonde), I would say, if the commercial was for SI 2007, then it is very likely that it was Yamila :)

Batman, I think on the "Il Pesce.." clips on youtube it is a voice-over. I've heard her speak on dvd or short clips and her voice sounds different, nevermind that it was in Italian. On another note, I'm still hoping Ziltom might give us some insight about the photo posted in Nov. How about it Ziltom?

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks !!!!!!!!!11111

sad the pictures arent bigger :(

....someone should hack the photograph's computers and the magazines/catalogues servers and steal the big pictures in their original RAW size !

hi.

i found some time to scan only 3 pics from Elle mexico. i wont do the rest today since i need to cut the pages with a box cutter, plus all the pages left are double pages. photoshopping the pages together take some time, and i dont have time...

enjoy

btw... does anyone know how to get pictures urls from zoomoviewer ?

post-9403-1200334413_thumb.jpg

post-9403-1200334500_thumb.jpg

post-9403-1200334607_thumb.jpg