Bellazon

Yamila Diaz-Rahi
Thumbnail

Tali

hi everybody...I see these images of Yamila Diaz in internet.Especially in www.ignyte.com..but the images can not be reached.does anybody knows where the source of these pics are..because these pics are so small and not opened.wait for your helps..

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg

hi everybody...I see these images of Yamila Diaz in internet.Especially in www.ignyte.com..but the images can not be reached.does anybody knows where the source of these pics are..because these pics are so small and not opened.wait for your helps..

Yeah I've seen those. Newport's Photographer was a definite rook or something. Some shots are great and others well... Inconsistent Hey somebody on this post said Yamila is airbrushed alot. Well, Airbrush This... Yamila will kick your ass. I love this shot. Yamila is just so buff and toned in it.

She has a birthmark on the bridge of her nose that is sometimes airbrushed out, and maybe a mole on her chest, but otherwise she is no more airbrushed than any other model. All models have at least a few of these marks, which I think adds to their character, but sometimes they are airbrushed.

Are you sure it's on www.ignyte.com? - I just seem to get a software company website.