Bellazon

Anne Vyalitsyna
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

I'm a big fan of both Anne & Adam so I'm pretty sure that other than Vogue Russia & the two videos (Misery & Never Gonna Leave This Bed) they never worked together before, they've done lots of red carpets together, but professionally that's it

You should look at some of Anne's work, she's been doing cool stuff lately :heart:

I think its that when I watch TV and see something from her, it has to do with Adam, so THEY're work gets publicized instead of her work alone.

BUT I stand with my statement. They do alot of stuff together. And it is kinda sicking.

I think Anne will get this years SI cover, the last three girls - Bar, Brooklyn, Irina all had famous boyfriends and Anne has Adam. :yes:

^Woah! Nice to see I'm not the only one with this hunch. A cover would do incredible things for her already epic career. :)

Its about time Anne gets the cover, and I get a feeling she will. Its just her time :)

Fantasque …quot; Anne Vyalitsyna teams up with Giampaolo Sgura for the second issue of Antidote Magazine. Anne plays a shoe obsessed fashionista with jewel toned ensembles styled by editor-in-chief Yann Weber. Ultra-bright makeup by Adrien Pinault and a slicked back coif by hair stylist Tomohiro Ohashi bring an eighties touch to the high gloss images. / Casting by Sibylle De Saint Phalle

K13239605702514791_1.jpg K13239605702514791_2.jpg K13239605702514791_3.jpg K13239605702514791_4.jpg K13239605702514791_5.jpg K13239605702514791_7.jpg K13239605702514791_8.jpg

please note, mine, minus page splits