Bellazon

Anne Vyalitsyna
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Source: Just Jared.

"VH1: 'Sports Illustrated' Swimsuit Special Airs February 14!

VH1 is set to air The Making of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2012, an all-new TV special, on Tuesday (February 14) at 8/7c!

The behind-the-scenes look at the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition will feature famous faces including Kate Upton, Anne V, and Chrissy Teigen.

In this year's issue, models traveled to the world's most exotic locations to show off sexy swimwear and team up with photographers to create more than 250,000 photos.

Be sure to tune in to VH1 to catch The Making of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2012 at 8/7c on Tuesday, February 14."

I guess that's our reminder guys!! Only question is who will screencap?!?

*I wish*

Shot by Willy Vanderperre:

post-57546-1328845257_thumb.jpeg

"We’ve known for a while now that Carine Roitfeld has a thing for Victoria’s Secret models, but this seals the deal. The former Vogue Paris editor put together a personally curated calendar of V.S.-approved pinup girls for the 25th issue of V Man, which she also guest-edited."

Source: Styleite.com

Yes, one of the things that makes me wonder even more Anne, that's it! It needs no makeup, no need to force the beauty because her beauty is natural, she is beautiful and needs nothing. She was born like this, and this is perfect, it makes it even more perfect! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I hope to stop talking bad about their relationship, after all... Anne and Adam form the most beautiful couple I've ever seen, and instead are badmouthing them, should be talking about the wonderful things about them, because they only deserve praise! :blush: :blush: And no need to thank, my sweetie. :heart:

Yes, one of the things that makes me wonder even more Anne, that's it! It needs no makeup, no need to force the beauty because her beauty is natural, she is beautiful and needs nothing. She was born like this, and this is perfect, it makes it even more perfect! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I hope to stop talking bad about their relationship, after all... Anne and Adam form the most beautiful couple I've ever seen, and instead are badmouthing them, should be talking about the wonderful things about them, because they only deserve praise! :blush: :blush: And no need to thank, my sweetie. :heart:

I am so glad you understand. There are too many hateful people. Lol. There needs to be more Lunas, seriously. But hey, how about SI? TeamAnne? This thread is going to overflow and I hope it will. With many beautiful photos of Anne!

Anne did not win the cover of SI Swim 2012. :cry2: Oh, guys... I'm so sorry for her, I feel like crying, this is very unfair! :cry2: I still do not believe that Kate took the cap this year, not really. :/ Our Anne deserved more than any one, she surrenders completely to the SI Swim for over 8 years, it is unfair! :cry:Unfair. :no: :no: :no: :no: