Bellazon

Anne Vyalitsyna
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Guys, I am so excited for all the things are coming for this gorgeous Russian who is my role model! I was wondering some things:

1. Any of you have seen Anne's scenes in the movie with Bruce Willis? Do you have the video? Why wasn't there premiere events for the movie? Ugh

2. Do you think she is coming back for VS Fashion Show someday? 

3. Do you think she is getting SI cover for her 10 year on it?

4. I read on IMDB that the othe movie where she was supossed to appear on it but it is on post-production and I never heard anything about her filming. So I was wondering.

Thanks if some of you can reply my questions. 

Love

xoxo

1- I didn't catch her in Die Hard, which is sucks because I only went to the movie to see her and I didn't and to say the movie sucks in an understatement. I did know it was a very very veeery small role so is not a surprise she didn't attend the premieres of it, especially because she was busy doing PR for SI.

2- I don't think she'll ever do the VSFS again, mostly because I think she wants to avoid the awkward press.

3- Sadly I also doubt she'll get the 2014 cover, for 2015 maybe but for 2014 I say her chances are from little to none.

4- And I have no idea about the movie (Lullaby), I don't know when she was supposed to film it but she did mention on twitter she was going to be a part of it.

Hope this helps :)