Bellazon

Shana Zadrick
Thumbnail

• 1 month later...
Thanks a lot jal718.

Anyone know what's happend with her? :wave:

:wave:

some information about her...

She's still represented by IMG models, she's on their website.

Since she's still represented by IMG she probably does a little modeling here & there.

She's been with IMG for 13 years.

She is now divorced from her first husband and is marry to French model Sebastien (Seby) Large (October 26, 2006).

Shana and Sebastien were married in the Bahamas.

The wedding was a very small and private affair, attended only by immediate family members.

This bears a little fact-checking. There's a 62-year-old woman in Ohio whose fantasy life has got a bit out of hand, and she has masqueraded as a young model married to Sebastian/Sebastien Large in at least two incarnations. She's been very energetic about attempting to insert this information on the net, so if it's at all important to the reader to have it right (for example, you're writing a piece for a newspaper or blog), you'd best dig a little deeper than Google.

• 1 month later...
Thanks a lot jal718.

Since she's still represented by IMG she probably does a little modeling here & there.

She is now divorced from her first husband and is marry to French model Sebastien (Seby) Large (October 26, 2006).

The wedding was a very small and private affair, attended only by immediate family members.

This bears a little fact-checking. There's a 62-year-old woman in Ohio whose fantasy life has got a bit out of hand, and she has masqueraded as a young model married to Sebastian/Sebastien Large in at least two incarnations. She's been very energetic about attempting to insert this information on the net, so if it's at all important to the reader to have it right (for example, you're writing a piece for a newspaper or blog), you'd best dig a little deeper than Google.

Shana Zadrick had many, many personal problems during her first marriage to Stephen Zadrick when she was living in Ocala. They had a bitter divorce and Shana went to live with her dad in Pennsylvania. She was studying psychology in Boylestown and was through with modeling (sadly). Last I heard from her, she was still in Pennsylvania, settling down with a teacher, though not married. At 41, she's unmarried and remains childless and has no plans to ever return to modeling. She took a very "ho-hum" attitude about it even at her peak, which is one of the reasons I think she didn't do more. JMO

I think someone was trying to play a joke on Sebastien Large, who's been a catalog model and a popular local runway model in California and Florida. He was living with Gabrielle Renoir (a screenwriter, never a model) since March 2006 and they married in 2007. She's only 33.

I've photographed Sebastien several times and met his wife, Gabrielle, and I had the pleasure of photographing Shana several times when she was a catalog model in Miami, before she was "out of my league." I am sure Shana and Sebastien and Gabrielle have never met. I think someone started a MySpace prank because they didn't like Sebastien, thinking Shana would care. Sadly, Shana, a model I really liked, has no Internet presence at all anymore.

Speaking of Shana, she and Niki Taylor once did a terrific piece for French Vogue, I think. I either loved or hated much of Shana's work. Sometimes I think they styled her hair too extreme, did her make up too extreme. She was beautiful, but her features could be a little sharp. I preferred Cindy's face, but Shana had by far the better figure. No model's ever had better legs. JMO

I think someone was trying to play a joke on Sebastien Large, who's been a catalog model and a popular local runway model in California and Florida. He was living with Gabrielle Renoir (a screenwriter, never a model) since March 2006 and they married in 2007. She's only 33.

I've photographed Sebastien several times and met his wife, Gabrielle, and I had the pleasure of photographing Shana several times when she was a catalog model in Miami, before she was "out of my league." I am sure Shana and Sebastien and Gabrielle have never met. I think someone started a MySpace prank because they didn't like Sebastien, thinking Shana would care. Sadly, Shana, a model I really liked, has no Internet presence at all anymore.

If any of the above is of actual interest to anyone else, I recommend googling: "gabrielle renoir", "lily remy" "gabrielle renoir-large" "lillyandgish" should provide a start. The Graceland and LCC sites are her own, so they're valuable in seeing how she perceives herself, but not as a source of facts. When reading "StevenM's" comments, remember how important it is to check facts. I don't see much use in engaging a hat or puppet on every forum, and this topic will be of little interest to most folks, but if you are interested - always, always CHECK THE FACTS.

Thanks a lot jal718.

-snip-

-snip-

This comment just caught my attention. I know it's a bit off-topic, but you mentioned that Gabrielle Renoir was a screenwriter and is 33. She's actually in her 60's, which is why I'm trying to find out who the woman in the picture she uses really is, but let's let that pass for a moment. I'm curious about her screenwriting credits. She doesn't seem to be listed with the WGA. Is she credited under another name, or is she more accurately described as an 'aspiring screenwriter?'

Thanks a lot jal718.

-snip-

-snip-

This comment just caught my attention. I know it's a bit off-topic, but you mentioned that Gabrielle Renoir was a screenwriter and is 33. She's actually in her 60's, which is why I'm trying to find out who the woman in the picture she uses really is, but let's let that pass for a moment. I'm curious about her screenwriting credits. She doesn't seem to be listed with the WGA. Is she credited under another name, or is she more accurately described as an 'aspiring screenwriter?'

She is actually 62 years old and lives with her son David in Columbus, Ohio. She had her son call and threaten me when I exposed her real age of 62. She claims to be writing a novel with Mark Spencer but seems that is going nowhere and he doesn't want to have anything to do with her. She outed herself when she filed a police report and listed her real age as 62. Steven M is just another of her many many hats.

• 3 weeks later...

There's actually a fake Shana account on facebook. You can tell it's fake because the person describes themselves as a "former supermodel" (supermodels don't call themselves supermodels). And it says this on there: "Only the Bitch side of me comes out when it have to come out."

When it HAVE to? That sounds ghetto.