Bellazon

Shana Zadrick
Thumbnail

William Littman, a former freelance photographer and inventor of the Littman 45 Single (made by converting old Polaroid 110B cameras to accept 4x5 film and make a full frame image) made the following post on his FB account on November 21, 2012:

"AND GOD CREATED WOMAN PART DEUX
THE SHANA ZADRICK STORY
IN AUGUST 1990 I WAS ON MY WAY TO THE AIRPORT FOR A SEYCHELLES REPRIEVE AND STOPPED BY

THE IRENE MARIE AGENCY TO DROP SOME FILM AND THERE WAS THIS FEISTY CAT SITTING IN THE LOBBY.

"WHAT IS YOUR NAME LUV?"
"SHEIIINNNAAAA ehem SHANA"
"Well Shana you have just cost me a Seychelles vacation!"

We shot straight for 21 days on the 24th day I got a call from NY - Shana Zadrick is the new GUESS girl!!"

Unfortunately, these are the only Shana Zadrick shots of his that I could find on the web, plus a B&W version that I made. Somewhere in a locked vault, there must be more from 21 days of shooting! 

704804_396539040421213_90734576_o.jpg 13739576_566769030191620_1071625363_n.jpg 13739576_566769030191620_1071625363_n (2).jpg

23 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

Great story, thanks for sharing, @Shale586!

Here's another, from a makeup artist by the name of Steeve Daviault, who worked with her and Parisoto and Meisel:

"Here's another Polaroid that I keep close to my heart ! In the early 90's , I got the incredible chance to work with one of the best model at the time and more than once . First on a Italian Jeans Campaign shot by @marino_parisotto and it won a prize for the best campaign that year than we did Spanish Elle and this is where this Polaroid is from . She was the Muse of @stevenmeisel_ @albertaferretti campaign @vogueitalia @allure . So I got to get very close to her and one special night we stay in her hotel room and she tell me a lot about her life story , the before the Fame after and during her prime time and that change forever my perception of how easy it has to be for a beautiful girl in this world ! Wow ! I am forever great full for this In depth conversation she share with me ! I hope that she is so happy now , she so deserve it ! I Love you Shana Zadrick . It was a privilege to know and beautify you ! @elle_spain model @shana-Zadrick makeup and hair @steevedaviault @link_management"

14188186_661834103972898_7290332792942738470_o.jpg

And another memory, this time from Ron Cobert, a male model:

"My work in fashion took me to worlds beyond Northern Virginia where I was employed by some of the most successful brands we will know in our lifetime, not to mention the outrageous beauties like Shana Zadrick I shared a chin. @supermodel_shanazadrick"

Picture deleted - not Shana