Bellazon

2018 World Cup

Stromboli1

I know friends that were in Split (Croatia) yesterday. People were having fun, even when they lost. I like these guys.:michael: 

I hope they are in the final again in 4 years. Their football and their fighting spirit was great. Just like France (and like Belgium), they had a true "team spirit", with a lot of cohesion.

16 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

I know friends that were in Split (Croatia) yesterday. People were having fun, even when they lost. I like these guys.:michael: 

I hope they are in the final again in 4 years. Their football and their fighting spirit was great. Just like France (and like Belgium), they had a true "team spirit", with a lot of cohesion.

Too bad that won't happen......... Modric & Rakitic will be too old. Hopefully the Euros instead.

6 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Too bad that won't happen......... Modric & Rakitic will be too old. Hopefully the Euros instead.

Yes, those two won't be there, but I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a next generation of Croatian players! Their football is really good; in 2014, they went under the radar, but they had a great team that got robbed!

(I hope Modrić won't be too old for the Euro)

2 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Yes, those two won't be there, but I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a next generation of Croatian players! Their football is really good; in 2014, they went under the radar, but they had a great team that got robbed!

They have a good shot at the Euros in 20. Rakitic will definitely play, Modric probably will too. The kids will need to step up for the WC qualifiers for the 2022 World Cup.