Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Swimwear

• 2 weeks later...

One more. I dont consider my scans of a bad quality , its really time consuming to find a nice pic, scan and all, I also do some cleaning and stuff -unlike some others -before I post them so if you dont like them and think you can make them look better, I respect your opinion but ask you kindly not to do so. Thank you :wave: :kiss: :flower:

REMOVED - I am NOT going to post any scans here/watse my time if they are not wanted and not appreciated. I have many other places where guys love my scans, including official Alessandra's forum.

I don't like the plastic look too, but I prefer that because it's more smooth.

I know, Aga and like I said, I appreciate your taking time to do so. I showed both pix to my hubby who is a professional graphic designer and he knows Photoshop and Co like noone else. He said it doesnt look like a photo anymore, but like a smooth graphic image ( besides its harder to read my tag, which I try to make as small as possible but yet easy to read when needed.). But once again, tastes differ and if you like it like this, Im glad :)

I know, Aga and like I said, I appreciate your taking time to do so. I showed both pix to my hubby who is a professional graphic designer and he knows Photoshop and Co like noone else. He said it doesnt look like a photo anymore, but like a smooth graphic image ( besides its harder to read my tag, which I try to make as small as possible but yet easy to read when needed.). But once again, tastes differ and if you like it like this, Im glad :)

I don't have to ask a professional to know how does it look like. ;) I'm not trying to make any competition here. I just shown another version of your scan. It won't be a HQ picture because I'm not a :Dinah: to do so. I don't understand why are you doing so much noise about it.

I don't have to ask a professional to know how does it look like. ;) I'm not trying to make any competition here. I just shown another version of your scan. It won't be a HQ picture because I'm not a :Dinah: to do so. I don't understand why are you doing so much noise about it.

me neither :idk: :/ I like your scans :flower:

• 2 weeks later...