Bellazon

Brandy Gordon
Thumbnail

spud

1 hour ago, Kam90 said:

Is that her boyfriend? If so, then that guy gives hope to nerds everywhere. 

Yeah I mean those glasses definitely scream nerd. Aside from that, how old are you? Nerd hasn't been an insult for half a decade at least. If anything he looks like a prissy banker to me.

On 7/21/2022 at 4:30 PM, Franko said:

Yeah I mean those glasses definitely scream nerd. Aside from that, how old are you? Nerd hasn't been an insult for half a decade at least. If anything he looks like a prissy banker to me.

What an unnecessarily aggressive response. I'm proudly a nerd myself. I don't treat the term as an insult. The dude kind of looks like a white version of me. Even his glasses are similar to mine. My point was he's not some jock-looking male model type. It's nice to see a model dating a guy who looks pretty much like a normal dude. Calm down, tough guy. Step away from the keyboard and take a deep breath. My comment was not meant to be an insult of any kind. Deep breath. I know the anonymity of the internet makes guys act way differently than they would in real life, but you need to take it down a few notches.