Bellazon

Brandy Gordon
Thumbnail

spud

7 hours ago, Smarf said:

Prolly about time to move her out of the 'Fashion Models' sub....

Yes, Brandy has stopped being a "fashion model" to become what some call a "glamour model".

She began her career as a fashion model but it is seen that this facet did not bring her fame and especially the profits that she now generates through other means. The truth is, on the one hand, better for us, since we can see her in a sexier facet, showing us more of her body. What I do miss is that she poses for more elaborate productions, magazines, since those photos on the networks of her and only her are of low production.

On 4/19/2023 at 2:52 AM, idlos said:

Yes, Brandy has stopped being a "fashion model" to become what some call a "glamour model".

She began her career as a fashion model but it is seen that this facet did not bring her fame and especially the profits that she now generates through other means. The truth is, on the one hand, better for us, since we can see her in a sexier facet, showing us more of her body. What I do miss is that she poses for more elaborate productions, magazines, since those photos on the networks of her and only her are of low production.

yepp...sad that there are no more Campaigns...And now she turned into a " sexy social Media Model "..But anyway,she post a lot of sexy Pics and i think she earns Money via her Instagram,Tik Tok and Only Fans.