Bellazon

Anna Nicole Smith
Thumbnail

Qball

They found a lot of medicines on her room. So maybe it was overdose.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. She had a drug-driven personality, so this might have been the cause of her death. Even if they claim they didn't find anything in her body, I suppose that drugs somehow must have contributed to her death :/

Anna Nicole Smith starved her baby to make her "sexy"

A legal document written by Anna Nicole Smith's former nanny, Quethlie Alexis, in December has been leaked and it contains multiple accusations about Anna Nicole (aka Vickie Marshall), among them a claim she dangerously starved Dannielynn because "She wanted her baby to be 'sexy'." The accusations in the sworn affidavit include:

Alexis was ordered to "underfeed" Dannielynn because "Ms. Marshall was obsessed with making sure that her baby was 'sexy.' Ms. Marshall knew that the correct amount of baby food was 3 ounces every 3 hours ... Ms. Marshall insisted that the maximum I was to give was 2.5 ounces. Dannielynn is badly underweight and not thriving, as a baby should."

Anna Nicole threatened to "shoot her" if the baby ever addressed the nanny as "Mummy."

Anna Nicole tried to kill herself two separate times. "On the first occasion, she drank in my presence an entire bottle of what I believed to be a sleeping aid." When Smith woke up from the resulting 48-hour coma, she blurted out the words "I wanted to die ... I meant to kill myself."

Smith "tried to drown herself" in her swimming pool, but Howard K. Stern rescued her from the pool. After the rescue Stern was overheard saying to Smith, "If anything happens to you, I would go to jail."

She never witnessed Shane Gibson (the Bahamian Minister of Immigration) and Smith having sex, but the former nanny claims the minister would, "spend hours alone with Ms. Marshall in her bedroom" on a "daily basis."

Anna Nicole Smith starved her baby to make her "sexy"

A legal document written by Anna Nicole Smith's former nanny, Quethlie Alexis, in December has been leaked and it contains multiple accusations about Anna Nicole (aka Vickie Marshall), among them a claim she dangerously starved Dannielynn because "She wanted her baby to be 'sexy'." The accusations in the sworn affidavit include:

Alexis was ordered to "underfeed" Dannielynn because "Ms. Marshall was obsessed with making sure that her baby was 'sexy.' Ms. Marshall knew that the correct amount of baby food was 3 ounces every 3 hours ... Ms. Marshall insisted that the maximum I was to give was 2.5 ounces. Dannielynn is badly underweight and not thriving, as a baby should."

Anna Nicole threatened to "shoot her" if the baby ever addressed the nanny as "Mummy."

Anna Nicole tried to kill herself two separate times. "On the first occasion, she drank in my presence an entire bottle of what I believed to be a sleeping aid." When Smith woke up from the resulting 48-hour coma, she blurted out the words "I wanted to die ... I meant to kill myself."

Smith "tried to drown herself" in her swimming pool, but Howard K. Stern rescued her from the pool. After the rescue Stern was overheard saying to Smith, "If anything happens to you, I would go to jail."

She never witnessed Shane Gibson (the Bahamian Minister of Immigration) and Smith having sex, but the former nanny claims the minister would, "spend hours alone with Ms. Marshall in her bedroom" on a "daily basis."

Classic. :cain: they can't help it, can they :whistle: EVERY TIME someone famous dies, just when it seems they're finally free from all the bad publicity and other rubbish, they dig up something (or find someone that is willing to talk dirt for money:whistle: ) so that their reputation get's smashed to bits after all. Seriously, if for example someone like Boyoncé would die, they'd come up with some far fetched story in no time i.e. that she was actually a member of a terrorist organization. Or gave birth to aliens.

Geez, let her rest in peace already. What's done is done. Over. End of story. Now move on with your lives and try to become happier than she was.

Anna Nicole Smith's will leaves nothing to Dannielynn

Anna Nicole Smith's will has been leaked and apparently it leaves everything to her dead son Daniel. The will was written in 2001 and wasn't updated after the birth of her daughter Dannielynn Hope. Howard K. Stern is named as the executor of her estate and there's a clause in the document that says: "I have intentionally omitted to provide for my spouse, including any future spouses or children" meaning Dannielynn will be excluded and receive nothing.

Now every single one of those people claiming to be the father is going to issue statements saying they were just kidding. They'd probably be like ten feet away from the paternity testing facility when they heard the news, then they'd slow down, casually turn the other direction, and start sprinting away.

Anna Nicole Smith wears clown paint, is insane

wtfnw2.jpg

WtF o.0!

This video clip aired yesterday night on Greta Van Susteren's show on FOX News and shows an eight-month pregnant Anna Nicole Smith with clown paint on her face, barely functional, and talking to a doll in a baby carriage as if it were real. At one point Howard K. Stern even comments: "This footage is worth money." And yeah, it's every bit as creepy as you'd imagine. I was expecting scary carnival music to start playing in the background or Howard K. Stern to appear in a ski mask at the end and ask for a ransom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...