Bellazon

Chanel Iman
Thumbnail

dcrim

There appeared to be a quite negative attitude towards Chanel being at the VSFS from what I've seen :ermm: . Granted, we've not seen the show yet, but I thought she looked divine. The blue body-suit might not be to everyone's taste, but that's hardly of her choosing is it? And she still managed to pull it off!

Here's a few gorgeous backstage shots from Zimbio that I posted here on the night:

post-11221-0-1446147139-95348_thumb.jpg

post-11221-0-1446147139-96695_thumb.jpg

post-11221-0-1446147139-97996_thumb.jpg

And from Models.com:

post-11221-0-1446147140-00091_thumb.jpg

There appeared to be a quite negative attitude towards Chanel being at the VSFS from what I've seen :ermm: . Granted, we've not seen the show yet, but I thought she looked divine. The blue body-suit might not be to everyone's taste, but that's hardly of her choosing is it? And she still managed to pull it off!

some (many) people are determined to hate on her. At first i thought it was a bad choice but then i remembered that she is klnown for smiling and winking and being fun at shows which would be very appealing to VS

lots of people misinterpret her cute smile as a "smirk" and say that shes annoying. i dont get it, i think she is nice.