Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

• 2 weeks later...

maybe anyone have these pics from your text document in jpg and can share with us?

I think the point was: You can download them yourself, so there isn't 700 mb worth of pictures uploaded to bellazon for them and might clog the thread page.

I think the point was: You can download them yourself, so there isn't 700 mb worth of pictures uploaded to bellazon for them and might clog the thread page.

Isn't the point of this forum for images to be posted? I personally prefer that to "clog" the page than have other discussion do so. A lot of these outside links don't last forever.

Isn't the point of this forum for images to be posted? I personally prefer that to "clog" the page than have other discussion do so. A lot of these outside links don't last forever.

I downloaded them all. So now I can keep them as long as I want, what is stopping you from doing the same? I just don't understand why you need them here as well if YOU want them preserved? I got now issues uploading and posting them here, I just don't see the point.

@Prettyphile , could maybe chime in on it. She's a Mod. If she says: Sure, upload 700+  mb for 60ish pictures. I'll post them for you lazy bums. 😜