Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

2 hours ago, vishu said:

From her IG. Love her tan lines!

I hope to see her in Sports Illustrated next year. It will be amazing for us and for her model career too :)

220603060_341284817605563_2965474442862165722_n.jpg 220397027_547554839932483_7847149199461349532_n.jpg

Well after this year's fiasco for SI, she may want to avoid becoming an SI model. She is far, far to beautiful to damage her career being in that magazine.

27 minutes ago, LittleGorm said:

Well after this year's fiasco for SI, she may want to avoid becoming an SI model. She is far, far to beautiful to damage her career being in that magazine.

Why fiasco this year? I don't know what you mean

1 minute ago, vishu said:

Why fiasco this year? I don't know what you mean

This year's SI was terrible: I give it a D-. Now some of the photogs did an ok job but most did not. They took beautiful women and made them look everyday workers. I expect a photographer to take a beautiful model and make them look even more gorgeous. Further, I am getting a bit tired of pushing clearly overweight models, but hey if that is your thing, go for it. It is not mine. I want a model to be in proportion, I don't like way too big breasts and way too big backsides.

1 hour ago, LittleGorm said:

This year's SI was terrible: I give it a D-. Now some of the photogs did an ok job but most did not. They took beautiful women and made them look everyday workers. I expect a photographer to take a beautiful model and make them look even more gorgeous. Further, I am getting a bit tired of pushing clearly overweight models, but hey if that is your thing, go for it. It is not mine. I want a model to be in proportion, I don't like way too big breasts and way too big backsides.

The only ones that were good are Christen and Jo

1 hour ago, LittleGorm said:

Couldn't agree more, SI has really let itself down this year.

thanks for your thoughts about SI, it was interesting to me. this year I really like in SI only two models - Josefine Skriver and Christen Harper. 

Oh, I forgot Kate Bock! Kate also very good this year in SI

Edited by vishu

7 hours ago, stewpidaz said:

She is a model that doesn't want anybody to see any pictures of her with skin showing? That makes sense. I can't wait for her parka photoshoot!

I can't think about something more conflictual.
So you're a model, you work with your body and face BUT you don't want to show skin?
First of all you should talk with all your photographers because if some skin is been showed is because someone got a picture of it.
Second, how can you think to do your job without showing some skin?
And anyway, I've seen some sexy photoshoots here, so I dont know if she would complain about it too.