Bellazon

Halo 2

Neo52285

Man, I was playing Halo on my computer yesterday, I got so f*ckin owned. :laugh:

I can't stand playing with a mouse and keyboard, it's retarded.

I keep getting my ass kicked, due to the Brutes ( I think that's what they are called) strafing all over the place. I can strafe as well, but because I have to use the god damn WASD keys to move I always end up hitting the wrong keys.

So instead of strafing left I will actually go forward and walk right into the bastard, then I try to get my orientation before he cracks my skull, and the mouse goes all haywire, I hit the wrong button for a melee attack, he busts me upside the head, and if I'm lucky I can either crack him back , so he starts to stagger, and hopefully my gun doesn't need reloading, because I'll hit the wrong button and run right back at him and get all disoriented again. :laugh:

So I died a couple times. :whistle:

I need one of those computer game pads, I would have no trouble playing then.

I think it's whatever your used to, I never learned to play action games on the computer, so I am competely messed up trying to use the keys.

I'm pretty good with a gamepad though.

I think if I have patience I will get the hang of the keyboard and mouse, problem is when it comes to games, I am anything but patient. :laugh:

• 2 months later...

Didn't feel like making a whole new thread for this so I'm putting it in the thread it most pertains to.

Anyone know if Xbox games are gonna be compatible with the Next Gen Xbox platform?

It's supposedly debuting in Japan in the Fall, or so I heard.

If they are compatible, then I will just buy one of the new consoles, and save the $150 I would spend on an Xbox.