Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

Good News! Helena and Louise Pedersen will be the new faces of Hoss Intropia... Helena is shooting the campaign as well as modelling for it;-)

some images from noww.be

post-33415-0-1446067719-16302_thumb.jpgpost-33415-0-1446067719-18625_thumb.jpgHo_SS.png

and the video from VI web-site

http://www.vogue.it/en/shows/oddities/2010...ss-intropia-adv

Oh, that is wonderful news! I'll take that as my Christmas present - something new coming on Helena. YAY!

X

Good News! Helena and Louise Pedersen will be the new faces of Hoss Intropia... Helena is shooting the campaign as well as modelling for it;-)

some images from noww.be

post-20270-0-1446067720-1511_thumb.jpgpost-20270-0-1446067720-1639_thumb.jpgHo_SS.png

and the video from VI web-site

http://www.vogue.it/en/shows/oddities/2010...ss-intropia-adv

Oh, that is wonderful news! I'll take that as my Christmas present - something new coming on Helena. YAY!

X

Glad to hear it made u happy;-)

Is Helena in the new VOGUE Models book?

-dying to get my hands on the book but will be soooooo dissapointed if she is not in it.

X

No idea. Hopefully she is featured in it. She has not been featured in Vogue for quite a few years not but I guess her old work should secure her place there.

interesting;-)

...2004, Natalia Vodianova admitted to she would love to pucker up with fellow model Helena Christensen. "I think she's one of the sexiest women. She's got these amazing cat's eyes. I think through your eyes you show your soul and you show everything. It's the most powerful element of the human body." The Russian model also remarked how her own eyes were not sexy. "My eyes are very intimidating! I just look and it's kind of scary. Ask my husband about it. He's very scared."

vogue co uk