Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

here's the first pic from Baileys campaign... look good to me...

post-20270-0-1446067685-87705_thumb.jpg

beauty confessional

Greatttttttttttt !!!

Is it a tv commercial candit ?

Do u mean a screnshot from a tv commercial? If so, I don't think so, I think these will be used for a printed campaign, at least I would like to hope so:-)

www.gettyimages.com

Danish model Helena Christensen and Oxfam ambassador arrives for a press conference in Kathmandu on November 22, 2010 where she presented photographs she took for Oxfam depicting climate change

More about the project: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11815520

NICE VIDEO OF HER

X

One more news item: http://www.film-news.co.uk/show-news.asp?H...mp;nItemID=3223

Helena Christensen friends flew with her

Helena Christensen always flew her friends out from Denmark to party with her.

The Danish-born supermodel began travelling the world with her career when she was just 18 years old and admits she only enjoyed the social aspect of her work when she was able to let pals experience her “strange” new lifestyle.

She said: “At parties I made sure I had my own fun going on, which usually consisted of observing and delighting in all the strangeness occurring.

“I’d fly a friend out to visit and they’d come with me. It was important my closest friends got to experience my life as well. And it certainly was the most fun being at these crazy parties with someone you strongly identified with.”

Though 41-year-old Helena – who has 11-year-old son Mingus with ex-boyfriend Norman Reedus – still loves hanging out with her friends, she insists their evenings together are now much more sedate affairs.

She added: “Most of my friends have kids now, so it’s a lot about them having a great time together. I like having my friends over for dinner or spending weekends with them.”