Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

No worries my dear;-) I am sure you have seen most of them... I did some screenshots for you for some of them... sadly I can't post big images because I either don't remember the source or have not asked for a permission... some of them should be mine but can't remember;-)

hope that helps as a source of reference...

post-20270-0-1446067643-20724_thumb.jpg

xxx

by the way FENDI is mentioned in Fashion Model Directory as well as David Yurman... I have not seen any of them...

Vahito

Thanks so much for your clarifications, much appreciated.

Let´s hope someone post the Dior catalogue... and about Emmanuel Ungaro, i have checked the threat from first to last page and could not find it,

or maybe i have seen it but dont know it comes from Ungaro campaigne but definityly it has no letter on it. May ask you to tell me which one are they ?

Thanks again for quick reply !!

Kisses

No worries my dear;-) I am sure you have seen most of them... I did some screenshots for you for some of them... sadly I can't post big images because I either don't remember the source or have not asked for a permission... some of them should be mine but can't remember;-)

post-19860-0-1446067644-91256_thumb.jpg

xxx

by the way FENDI is mentioned in Fashion Model Directory as well as David Yurman... I have not seen any of them...

Vahito

Let´s hope someone post the Dior catalogue... and about Emmanuel Ungaro, i have checked the threat from first to last page and could not find it,

or maybe i have seen it but dont know it comes from Ungaro campaigne but definityly it has no letter on it. May ask you to tell me which one are they ?

Kisses

Cheers Mate !

Very kind and now i can recognize some of them ....... but surely quite a lot have not been posted before here...... I wish i could be connected to your hard disk, haha ..Can we do something about it ? hehe

Am sure we can work out something with my own scans;-) I am sure I've posted them either here or on TFS... anyway we can work out something...

post-20270-0-1446067647-58375_thumb.jpg

xxx

Vahito

Kisses

Cheers Mate !

Very kind and now i can recognize some of them ....... but surely quite a lot have not been posted before here...... I wish i could be connected to your hard disk, haha ..Can we do something about it ? hehe