Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

OMG am I dreaming or what? I did not know she did Christian Dior... I mean advert... Jesus Christ.... I enjoy this state of mind... I mean when I discover something I did not even suspect.... AMAZING!!! Thank you sooo much!!!

OMG I love this place... I wish Helena's thread on FashionSpot was so active too... Pierre you should post them there tooo... and then we will nominate you as NUmber 1 Helena's fan...:-)))) I will put my personal ambitions away I promise;))))

I still think that Montana is Helena... I don't know why... she definitely worked for him...

Would love to see Ferre advert... Helena was one of his favorite models... I read somewhere ....

Very well done guys! I am so intrigued every time I come here...

xxxx

P.S. excuse my spelling ... am half dreaming...

ha ha !! you welcome Vahito !!

well I have to ! and maybe I have to quick before working again and don't having time posting !

about Ferre !

I know he used Helena for 94 spring summer season !!

actually I'm waiting this catalogue for 2 years ! but it's a friend of me so no problem ! ... I have some pics .. I will share them hoping it will work !

.... GREAT !!!!! it works ...

does anyone have these advert in printed magazine stuff ?

I think Montana is Helena!

and the debate continues... we need to figure this out people!!! IS IT HER???

MISSPARKER7 What do you say?

Me?? :whistle: I´ve posted this to let YOU Helena fans decide, because you´re the experts on Helena. I´m no fan of Helena. :ninja: I just had this in my collection, because I thought it´s her, but was never sure about. It´s difficult once someone has said a name. I looked also at some Amber pics, and especially for this one I would say "it´s Amber!", because the nose looks the same:

http://www.bellazon.com/http://www.bellazo...t&id=259522

But having a look at other pics of Amber, what high her ears are starting only! At some it looks her ears start at the same level where her eyes are! The Montana model has a distant ear which I don´t think Helena has, but Amber.

I looked through my german Elle magazines from 1993 and this is the only advertisement for Montana (like this). I know Karen Mulder did also advertise this way, guess also Angelika Kallio. But Karens advertisements (I have two different ones) appeared already in March 1993. So this was another season for designer Montana. I know from a video at youtube

and also a fashion-show supplement of one of my late 1993 ELLE magazines Montana had in his shows Karen Mulder, Susan Holmes, Heather Stewart-Whyte, Claudia Mason, Carla Bruni and Nadja Auermann. Do they try to get the same models for their shows they also have in their advertisements? Helena wasn´t in his show, at least I couldn´t find a picture of her for him on the runway. So for these reason I would say it´s not Helena, but also have no idea who this model is. It´s really a pity the face of the model is in such a light! And if you compare with other models pics you need one in absolute the same position of the face. Otherwise you can see every girl in it after looking through several photos. I bet you´ll find after a while one which "proofs" it´s the Montana model. ;)

the first pic you posted is amber. from allure magazine.. think it came out a few yrs ago.

Hi penny-dreaddfull! :wave: I know this is Amber. The pic is from the Amber topic here on BZ. I just showed this as possible proof the Montana model is Amber. But like said: If you search long enough you can find in almost every models photo collection a photo which proofs she is the Montana model. ;)

What year is Montana's advert from? I think it is from early 90s... I think Amber started by the mid 90's... I think Les Copains one is definitely Amber...

Me?? :whistle: I´ve posted this to let YOU Helena fans decide, because you´re the experts on Helena. I´m no fan of Helena. :ninja: I just had this in my collection, because I thought it´s her, but was never sure about. It´s difficult once someone has said a name. I looked also at some Amber pics, and especially for this one I would say "it´s Amber!", because the nose looks the same:

But having a look at other pics of Amber, what high her ears are starting only! At some it looks her ears start at the same level where her eyes are! The Montana model has a distant ear which I don´t think Helena has, but Amber.

I looked through my german Elle magazines from 1993 and this is the only advertisement for Montana (like this). I know Karen Mulder did also advertise this way, guess also Angelika Kallio. But Karens advertisements (I have two different ones) appeared already in March 1993. So this was another season for designer Montana. I know from a video at youtube

and also a fashion-show supplement of one of my late 1993 ELLE magazines Montana had in his shows Karen Mulder, Susan Holmes, Heather Stewart-Whyte, Claudia Mason, Carla Bruni and Nadja Auermann. Do they try to get the same models for their shows they also have in their advertisements? Helena wasn´t in his show, at least I couldn´t find a picture of her for him on the runway. So for these reason I would say it´s not Helena, but also have no idea who this model is. It´s really a pity the face of the model is in such a light! And if you compare with other models pics you need one in absolute the same position of the face. Otherwise you can see every girl in it after looking through several photos. I bet you´ll find after a while one which "proofs" it´s the Montana model. ;)

the first pic you posted is amber. from allure magazine.. think it came out a few yrs ago.

Hi penny-dreaddfull! :wave: I know this is Amber. The pic is from the Amber topic here on BZ. I just showed this as possible proof the Montana model is Amber. But like said: If you search long enough you can find in almost every models photo collection a photo which proofs she is the Montana model. ;)

What year is Montana's advert from? I think it is from early 90s... I think Amber started by the mid 90's... I think Les Copains one is definitely Amber...

Well, this happens when not refered/replied to the original post. Here it is and you can find the date you asked for:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1863974 :laugh:

I insist

Claude Montana is Patricia Hartmann

this is not Patricia's eyes on Montana advert !!

and the advert Claude Montana are always different and with others girls than the State of Claude Montana advertisement !

and the one you posted is from 94 spring summer season ! I have this in an italian marie claire 03/94 ! so it's even not the same season than our mysterious montana !

God we will use about 20 pages soon to know who the f__k she is ! haha !!! :laugh:

STATE OF CLAUDE MONTANA advertisement from german ELLE April 1993 (left) and September 1993 (right) - I don´t know both of the models

post-21846-1251707489_thumb.jpg post-21846-1251709121_thumb.jpg

I went through my german ELLE magazines and these are the last/first STATE OF MONTANA advertisement before/after the one with maybe Helena appeared. Bye-bye long hair...

Yesterday I saw in my Renée collection a composite of some 1984 german Carina magazine covers and one model looked like Helena. I checked at my list and saw she´s Sandra Freeman. She may be the one of the pictures I´ve posted some pages before "maybe Helena" in young years. I think at some of the photos here Sandra Freeman looks like Helena a lot:

http://www.modelscomposites.com/getlist.ph...an&year=all

I insist

Claude Montana is Patricia Hartmann

this is not Patricia's eyes on Montana advert !!

and the advert Claude Montana are always different and with others girls than the State of Claude Montana advertisement !

and the one you posted is from 94 spring summer season ! I have this in an italian marie claire 03/94 ! so it's even not the same season than our mysterious montana !

God we will use about 20 pages soon to know who the f__k she is ! haha !!! :laugh:

STATE OF CLAUDE MONTANA advertisement from german ELLE April 1993 (left) and September 1993 (right) - I don´t know both of the models

post-21846-1251707489_thumb.jpg post-21846-1251709121_thumb.jpg

I went through my german ELLE magazines and these are the last/first STATE OF MONTANA advertisement before/after the one with maybe Helena appeared. Bye-bye long hair...

Hi

First one is Anneliese Seubert and the second is the amazing Beri Smither