Bellazon

General Discussion

Marvin

• 2 weeks later...

Aww man I typed a long paragraph out but it did not show up. All in all I loved the show. I loved the realness of it and I loved the girls. They are all gorgeous. My favorite look wise is Beatriz. The only thing I didn't like is there are no black or asian girls.

^I watched it, it was kinda boring. I kept waiting for something good to happen but you get to see a peek at Petra's New York apartment, talking with the models, doing a photoshoot and driving around New York. That Brazilian model is cute.

It was a little slow, but it was first episode, and they had a lot of introduction kind of stuff to get through. All that exposition and backstory can slow the pace down a lot. I really did like the show, though.

Yeah, Beatriz was really cute, but I don't know how long she's gonna last. <_< I also liked the Australian and the Slovakian(?) models. Those three were probably my favorites.

^It definitely seems like a real show about models unlike some of the other shows which seem more like getting ratings. Also unlike the other shows, the girls actually look like models. Beatriz, that's the Brazilian one right? She was very cute but kinda cold. Her pictures during the photoshoot at the end didn't look that model-ly. The girl from Slovakia seems to be a little bit better than the rest in terms of editorial modeling.

^It definitely seems like a real show about models unlike some of the other shows which seem more like getting ratings. Also unlike the other shows, the girls actually look like models. Beatriz, that's the Brazilian one right? She was very cute but kinda cold. Her pictures during the photoshoot at the end didn't look that model-ly. The girl from Slovakia seems to be a little bit better than the rest in terms of editorial modeling.

I definately agree. Yeah, Beatriz is the Brazilian. She was a bit colder than the others, but then I think she was a lot younger than the other girls, plus she didn't speak english as well either, so that might have something to do with it. Maybe once she gets used to being in New York, she'll do better. The Slovakian, (I think her name was Licia?) was probably the best during the photoshoot. She also seemed the most adaptable in terms of dealing with the other girls in the hotel.

while watching the show I kept thinking that it would be just like Tyra's I mean I knew it wouldn't because Petra explained the show before it premiered and I am so happy that it's nothing at all like Tyra's. I think Tyra picks really ugly girls with the most drama and puts them on her show. Also I like that on Petra's show there are fewer models so you don't have to look at a girl and say 'oh who is that again?'

Aww man I typed a long paragraph out but it did not show up. All in all I loved the show. I loved the realness of it and I loved the girls. They are all gorgeous. My favorite look wise is Beatriz. The only thing I didn't like is there are no black or asian girls.

Yea they should have had one black and asian girl. I usually go for the Brazilian ones but I think I like Luci the most. Or maybe the Australian.

I unexpectedly got the show today and i liked it. I too wish there was a black girl or asian but oh well.

I agree with others that said these girls actually look like models. I can't take ANTM. This show is a bit more real and hopefully without all the schnanigians and drama, however with a bunch of girls in the room you gotta expect something however, i'm glad there's only 6.

Now is angelicka the american hippy vegan girl i think from cali. You know i don't know what to think of her. At first when she talked about how modeling is so vain or superficial and seemed like she kinda wanted more out of it i was like o.k. she seems alright, then she was talking on the phone i was like how friggin rude then she didn't associate herself with the rest of the girls and thought that's kinda standoffish and snobby. It seems like the other girls were trying to make an effort with each other even with the language barrier, Personally i love being around other cultures, diversty and when you have the opportunity one should take advantage. Maybe being in a competition thing like this it's a bit harder and she's going on the i'm here to win attitude and not care about who likes me and make friends. I kinda get the impression as she was talking about she liked that petra was using modelling as a platform for more important thingss, that that's her motto, she wants to do something more than just being a face and she's like not associating herself with the other girls cause she thinks their main thing to do in life is model and not get much out of it and views them as only superficial and she's better than them cause she's not just a model or what's more out of modelling, but i could be totally wrong and way off base, it was only one episode..lol. But then when i hear her speak and articulate herself i kinda like her .lol...but she seems like she might be difficult to deal with, bitchy, attitude..lol. I just don't know what to think of her yet.

The brazilian girl, she's so pretty maybe the language thing is what's holding her back. I do like the slovakian girl, is she one the with the big eyes, she says. she seems so cute and just nice. I too like the australia girl as well she seems really down to earth. I have to say i was none to please when they said the brazilian should lose some weight, ridiculous, i did hear that i think. Those three are probably my favs as well.

The other girls the short hair one, not a fan and I'm gonna stop there, lets' just say i don't like when she smiles.lol

i think there's a british girl..don't really care for her too much.

I can't remember the rest, if there's anymore, but the show seems alright and i just like that there's more realness to it, not a lot of girls.

I don't know too much of what's at stake here. but what is at stake and more than one can get offers from next?

I don't remember them telling Beatrice (Brasilian) to lose weight. But they did tell Lucia (Slovakian) that she needs to tone up <_< That pissed me off. I was like, she's prefect....why even think otherwise!!!

I don't remember them telling Beatrice (Brasilian) to lose weight. But they did tell Lucia (Slovakian) that she needs to tone up <_< That pissed me off. I was like, she's prefect....why even think otherwise!!!

Aaah, I love Lucia. She's so beautiful

o.k maybe i heard wrong. I thought when the lady, the one who went into the elevator with the girls, started to talk to beatrice outside, i thought i heard her say she's not ready for fashion week or a fashion shoot or something and that she needed to lose weight or made a reference to her weight where then beatrice said something to her like "in the hips". And then i think it was a preview and the black manager girl had said something about someone's weight but not sure who they were talking to..but maybe i heard wrong, i was kinda sorta doing some other things, i may have missed the subtitles they had for when they were talking. They were talking quietly though. Maybe i did hear wrong, oops!

o.k maybe i heard wrong. I thought when the lady, the one who went into the elevator with the girls, started to talk to beatrice outside, i thought i heard her say she's not ready for fashion week or a fashion shoot or something and that she needed to lose weight or made a reference to her weight where then beatrice said something to her like "in the hips". And then i think it was a preview and the black manager girl had said something about someone's weight but not sure who they were talking to..but maybe i heard wrong, i was kinda sorta doing some other things, i may have missed the subtitles they had for when they were talking. They were talking quietly though. Maybe i did hear wrong, oops!

Where was I when all that happened :blink: I most likely didn't turn back to the show in time :p