Bellazon

General Discussion

Marvin

Oh yes I definetly agree with you. Shoot I forget what commercial model means again. Crap. Commercial means like a model that can model more than just magazine ads right? Like she can do magazine ads, runway and tv commercials.

Edited by Lolita

Oh yes I definetly agree with you. Shoot I forget what commercial model means again. Crap. Commercial means like a model that can model more than just magazine ads right? Like she can do magazine ads, runway and tv commercials.

yea and that person who posted it must be jealous @Petra

tv ads,prints ads such as loreal or covergirl :)

it is ok it is confusing :laugh:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I love Petra for her beauty inside and out. Here is an excerpt from her book, I hope it hasn't been posted.

"I read once that when people are dying, their whole life is flashing before them. I wasn't so sure I was dying, but while I waited, and prayed for help to return for both myself and all the others I began to think about Simon first and then my mother, my father, my sister, my grandfather, my grandmothers, my friends my work. I believe that there is a pattern to life, and lying there, cradled in the palm tree, I could see how what had gone before in my life was making it possible for me to survive."

For more:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/NewYearsRenewal/...=1369271&page=1

She never really stood out to me until I saw her on the Sports Illustrated video. She seemed really genuine & kind. Then with the Tsunami circumstance and how she dealt with it, I really grew to respect her as a woman and person. :hug: I hope she finds somebody who can love her and who she can love as much as she loved Simon Atlee.

Thanks for the link to the book excerpt. Wow, from paradise to a living nightmare!! :cry: She is a very strong woman.

• 2 weeks later...