Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

On 12/22/2018 at 9:00 AM, gotportugal said:

^^ It's kind of ugly

It's extremely cluttered with antiques, portraits of dead ancestors, and family heirlooms to the point of claustrophobia-- also the shapes of the rooms are very bland.  The outside of the castle is nicer

On 12/28/2018 at 3:41 AM, Cult Icon said:

It objectifies women, also Carl Jr's stopped doing those types of commercials

Oh, I see... Political correctness is really just this moral compass that always indicates the South :laugh:

BTW, it does not objectify women. It's made to entice male viewers, who dream about being with pretty women, but that doesn't mean that women, in these dreams, are objects. It's not because beauty is a key criteria for men that it's the only one, and, that men just want to be with dolls! (this type of "theories" are just the BS that are eloquently printed in the gender "studies")

On 12/28/2018 at 3:41 AM, Cult Icon said:

It objectifies women, also Carl Jr's stopped doing those types of commercials

So, they do what they are being told by the media world. If that's their creed, well they are just sad little sandwich sellers...

There's this "car exhibition"  in Paris and because of the pressure of SJWs, their hostesses are not dressed like women anymore. No skirts, no dresses, etc. The male and female hosts are dressed exactly the same, like here:

https://static.lexpress.fr/medias_11936/w_960,c_fill,g_north/salon-de-l-auto-20_6111250.jpg

I think it's sad. This little social justice western world ends up in a sad and prudish uniformity.

---------

Meanwhile, the sun will still be shining on those who love their archives of Hannah, Kate... i.e. girls who just want to have fun! :laugh:

@Cult Icon The UK is on its way to become a PC paradise/nightmare (like other Northern European countries). Here come the "good" regulators that will tell us what to think. After all, 2018 is just 1984 + 34...

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/dec/14/uk-advertising-watchdog-to-crack-down-on-sexist-stereotypers

^ Well, that's a pretty tough statement. :ermm: What are the "charges" against him and what specific things he said can be qualified as "dangerous"?

I find this guy really interesting and, at least, he uses a material, arguments, facts to prove his points, which is more robust than what we can see in our mainstream media (that become blander every day).

On 12/29/2018 at 8:20 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Oh, I see... Political correctness is really just this moral compass that always indicates the South :laugh:

I mainly find it  phony/insincere and mindless- our complex world doesn''t deserve such laziness

Image result for sheep

On 12/30/2018 at 7:33 PM, Enrico_sw said:

What are the "charges" against him and what specific things he said can be qualified as "dangerous"?

I find this guy really interesting and, at least, he uses a material, arguments, facts to prove his points, which is more robust than what we can see in our mainstream media (that become blander every day).

Honestly, if he is dangerous then so are all feminist pundits (in a way)...as he advocates the rigid correctness of a certain lifestyle, mindset, and set of priorities and a set of enemies.

I have critiqued him a bit on BZ- if you strip away all his rhetoric he is fundamentally quite straightforward; a Christian conservative who advocates traditional values, conservative behavior, and a more traditional social contract between men and women.   All his arguments and "controversy" point into this direction.

His is a secular way to reach the same spiritual conclusions as if someone attended church & bible study for many years.  He really doesn't have that much real substance.