Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

8 minutes ago, 4BWL said:

I saw that and I was confused because of the model in the person's avi. I don't know how many Candice fans are in here and I'm sorry if I offend but let's be honest, Candice has been messing with botox and fillers for the last few years and JUST turned 30 on October 20th. 

In last year's VSFS thread I pointed out Elsa's lips because someone with an Elsa avi accused Adriana of fillers and all hell broke loose for like 2-3 pages. 🙄

Yeah, I wanted to say that soo bad but I left it alone lol. Talking about she didn’t know about how it works, you don’t but candice been looking like adriana did today lol 

but yeah, Adriana’s haters are always so ridiculous. But she is doing right by VS. she did not let her fans down nor VS down by being here this year and they will deal. The more they continue to be ugly about it, the more god will remind them that he doesn’t like ugly 

15 minutes ago, 4BWL said:

I saw that and I was confused because of the model in the person's avi. I don't know how many Candice fans are in here and I'm sorry if I offend but let's be honest, Candice has been messing with botox and fillers for the last few years and JUST turned 30 on October 20th. 

In last year's VSFS thread I pointed out Elsa's lips because someone with an Elsa avi accused Adriana of fillers and all hell broke loose for like 2-3 pages. 🙄

Agree on everything, plus Candice is overrated af and not professional either, she is rumored to be a diva with the staff, she missed an holiday commercial because she was in vacation, and right now she just arrived late at the rehearsals... but God forbid you talk bad about her, they will all jump on your back here ad on ig...

Anyway good night, I'll be back tomorrow at lunch break and in the evening, let's hope at least Adriana will have fun and tat she doesn't get shitty outifts (very likely)...

I really don't know why all the hate on Adriana.. She's has been on Fashion industr for so long and I never saw anyone saying she's a diva or anything, she's is one of the biggest names on Fashion and VS. I just saw they saying Adriana had a botox.. I mean , really? She has 37 years, two kids and look good even without make up, she look AMAZING .. I saw some photos of Elsa without make up and a Can't believe she's more young then Adriana. And people still saying Adriana is a "Lazy B**ch " I saw this in some page about fashion , and make me so angry. Adriana can e many things, but lazy  isn't one of theses things

Ppl asking why she always gets big events, so let’s remind at least one valid reason. Adriana was the only model who hit trending during the show last  year and she didn’t even get something special or enough screentime unlike other angels but somehow she achieved.

6 minutes ago, ekn said:

Ppl asking why she always gets big events, so let’s remind at least one valid reason. Adriana was the only model who hit trending during the show last  year and she didn’t even get something special or enough screentime unlike other angels but somehow she achieved.

Yeh .. Adri worth more than all theses NA together.. If they make some event , like meet&greet in one of vs stores .. it would be so many people, so many photographers and when it is with some of theses 3 or 4 NA Together , it won't be even the half.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

I really don't know why all the hate on Adriana.. She's has been on Fashion industr for so long and I never saw anyone saying she's a diva or anything, she's is one of the biggest names on Fashion and VS. I just saw they saying Adriana had a botox.. I mean , really? She has 37 years, two kids and look good even without make up, she look AMAZING .. I saw some photos of Elsa without make up and a Can't believe she's more young then Adriana. And people still saying Adriana is a "Lazy B**ch " I saw this in some page about fashion , and make me so angry. Adriana can e many things, but lazy  isn't one of theses things

I keep trying to tell you, they are jealous. It doesn't matter how nice Adriana is. How much she minds her business. How happy she always seems for the others. When you mean as much as she does, in ANYTHING. There are going to be that weird intense group of haters. Like I said it, its like beyonce. Everybody knows that she is a queen, she is one of the best. But she also has a strange group of haters and they are intense. It comes with being so great. As actual fans and KNOWING all that we know about Adriana, its hard to proccess the hate, BUT it makes sense because Adriana is not the average VS angel. Even today, she got to do something great. They didn't even do the usual group photocall today. But adriana had her own personal photocall BY HERSELF lol. When you are that blessed, people are bound to hate

But like I said, don't get too angry about it or dishearted, because 1. If you don't have haters, you truly are doing something wrong. 2. Haters never win. I knew when we weren't sure about her walking this years show, how happy the haters were at the thought but also pissed because they felt like adriana left the brand badly, the shit they said was soo fucked up, They disregarded her hard work. And it was too intense. And look what happened, not only did we get a confirmation of her walking, we got it in a huge way. A good way for Adriana. So, if they still want to hate, that means there will be more great things to come for Adriana because haters never get what they want.

And LMAO did you all see? After she was confirmed for the show she got her followers back lmaoo. That speculation had people salty lol. That was iconic in itself, seeing everybody freak out so hard about her not confirming being in the show.

Yes, to all of the above!!! 

Haters are part of everything, and I completely understand if someone dislike her. We don't all like the same things.

The hard part for me is for someone to claim to be a fan o the brand VS and to completely hate her. Adri is for VS as much as VS is for Adri. They sort of elevated each other in all these years. She is a big iconic part of VS success and vice versa.

Now, I will wait for tomorrow and hope she has at least one amazing look and if possible no look part of the collaboration segment! 

1 hour ago, Kittenluv said:

Yes, to all of the above!!! 

Haters are part of everything, and I completely understand if someone dislike her. We don't all like the same things.

The hard part for me is for someone to claim to be a fan o the brand VS and to completely hate her. Adri is for VS as much as VS is for Adri. They sort of elevated each other in all these years. She is a big iconic part of VS success and vice versa.

Now, I will wait for tomorrow and hope she has at least one amazing look and if possible no look part of the collaboration segment! 

I just pray that whatever she wears, she BRINGS IT when she walks . Especially if it her last show, I need THESE vibes

1.thumb.gif.8a68c95403c7f666c58b29c7e64bb757.gif

2.thumb.gif.6334f6daea79d833a13fc2cde8577cd1.gif

3.thumb.gif.f53abce6f7076974c8663d180722b8e8.gif

I need strong and fierce because those haters have gotten too comfortable bashing her walk and saying she lost it. They have forgotten that at one point adriana walked better than everybody else in VS now. Apparently Adriana forgot  herself because she doesn't walk like this anymore LOL, but I am hoping if its her last walk she does walk very good again

When she get good outfits she always walk the way very powerful .. but when she don't get anything good like, 2015. She will walk in normal way. But I hope she get something good and please don't get her in the awful colab segment .. I just saw some videos of the colab and beside Jo's fit .. they are all ugly. And hope she get BIG wings, because if has someone who know how to walk wing wings, this is Adriana!!

Hi all! If it is true, I'm happy Adri is closing the show. I'm not sure about the wings, but at least them seem to be special.

Oh @nhlovesadri .... to a question you made at the VSFS thread... I would guess that person that said will work with Adriana today, if it is true, he/she probably works at The Society Management in NY because that is what all the models mentioned had in common. :) 

Excited for today!!! Hoping for the best for Adriana. The truth she always makes it work, specially when she is happy and glowing as she seems lately.

You guys, I like the positivity in here. I too am a little scared though. Idk about the wings but it could work I guess, depends on the outfit and the way she walks.

Are you guys really excited about her closing? These days the closings are not memorable at all, the stage is usually cluttered with a performer and that horrible editing. So more than anything, I’d have loved to see her open a segment but let’s remain positive, maybe the editing will be better now that it’s a different network 

21 minutes ago, Corner said:

You guys, I like the positivity in here. I too am a little scared though. Idk about the wings but it could work I guess, depends on the outfit and the way she walks.

Are you guys really excited about her closing? These days the closings are not memorable at all, the stage is usually cluttered with a performer and that horrible editing. So more than anything, I’d have loved to see her open a segment but let’s remain positive, maybe the editing will be better now that it’s a different network 

I mean there were so many rumors that I'm excited that she is walking. That's it! 

In my opinion, if the rumors that she is leaving are true, I believe she deserves a beautiful farewell. So about this, I'm being positive!!! No matter what, I think she looks happy, so even though I guess I'm a bit emotional with the idea of she leaving for real, she seems to be in peace with her choices. 

2 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

At least with the moon outfit we will see her well, hoping they don't place ugly boots, pvc skirts and other shit like that covering her amazing body she works hard so hard for.

The Celestial angels, has nice boots , they are all black with sparkles stars

34 minutes ago, Corner said:

If the outifit be like Romee, I think it could work .. I thinkthey will using thoses black sexy lingeries and not thoses who look like granny pants. I hope if she really closing the show, they don't do like Alessandra last year!